011

Chapter 11 Refining Medicine Again

After Xie An and Li Qi left, Xie Yun began to think about how to make money. He is now a man who needs to support his family.

Although he was very dissatisfied with his wife, as a big man, Xie Yun felt that it was necessary to support a family. The child was still in the womb of a cheap wife, so nothing could go wrong.

In addition, he is not a wronged person, and he doesn't want to treat himself badly for a little money.

After thinking about it, Xie Yun still thinks that refining medicine is the most cost-effective. Although ripening elixir is also very profitable, if something is exposed because of this, the loss outweighs the gain.

Xie Yun walked to the corner and opened the medicine box. There were not many medicinal materials left in it. Some plants had to be ripened to refine the medicine. This time Xie Yun was going to refine the middle-grade medicine. The low-grade medicine was too cheap. The price of a bottle of body quenching medicine was only one thousand taels of silver, and the price of the middle-grade medicine could be at least ten times higher.

The profession of pharmacists is still very popular in places like Qingshi Town.

Xie Yun took out the medicinal materials, and then took out some seeds, and slowly urged the supernatural ability to explore them. The seeds began to germinate and grow in an instant until they matured. The time was unbelievably fast. Xie Yun was used to this for a long time, and he was still a little dissatisfied. After the end of the world, he used his supernatural power once, and he could even ripen a piece of farmland. It is said that it is easy to go from frugal to extravagant, but hard to go from extravagant to frugal.

However, thinking of the previous ripening effect, Xie Yun felt that this was already very good. At least, he didn't feel a little tired until he had spawned more than a dozen plants in a row.

Xie Yun found that it was easier to give birth to ordinary plants than to give birth to spiritual plants. A single spiritual plant consumed almost half of his abilities. Before he gave birth to more than a dozen herbs, his abilities were full. Afterwards, only one spiritual plant was born, and his brain was already feeling a little tired.

Xie Yun didn't stop, and continued to take out the seeds to ripen. He didn't sit cross-legged until his powers were exhausted. His current body didn't have any cultivation techniques to learn from. If he wanted to upgrade, he could only rely on his own groping. Xie Yun used up his powers first, and then meditated to recover. This would not only increase his cultivation faster, but also allow him to explore more ways of running energy in his body.

During these years in the research institute, Xie Yun has gained a lot. All kinds of experimental data and knowledge are stored in his mind. Now he just has one more dantian. Xie Yun doesn't care. Even if he doesn't practice exercises, he will create a set of exercises.

Xie Yun calmed down, moving his inner breath through his body little by little, but soon, he realized that something was wrong. The spiritual energy from the outside world seemed to pour into his body from all directions. After swimming around, most of it dispersed, leaving a trace that was integrated with the inner energy.

Xie Yun was both surprised and delighted. He remembered that in this world, only fighters with a warrior cultivation level or above could store aura in their bodies, and he could absorb aura now. After a circle in the body, only a little bit can be absorbed.

However, even if it was only a little bit, Xie Yun was pleasantly surprised. With the nourishment of spiritual energy, his body recovered very quickly. After only sitting in meditation for a while, his cultivation base not only increased a little, but also all the energy he had consumed before was recovered. Xie Yun was so excited that he wished he could look up to the sky and laugh three times.