069

Chapter 69 Leave

Two days before leaving, Xie Yun found Si Yi.

"What, you're leaving--" Si Yi was so shocked that he couldn't speak. Although he knew that Fan County would not be able to keep the seventh brother, he never thought that this day would come so soon.

Xie Yun nodded: "It was planned a long time ago, but I came here today to say goodbye to you. Second brother, please convey it to me."

Si Yi quickly said, "Aren't you waiting for Second Brother to come back?"

Xie Yun shook his head, and said helplessly, "Second brother doesn't know when he will come back every time he goes on a mission. I won't wait for him, and I plan to leave the day after tomorrow."

Si Yi was shocked again: "So fast--"

Xie Yun smiled and said: "Jing Ran and I have already started preparations. By the way, the dividends of Fan Lingcao and my manor. After we leave, please ask brother-in-law to help give it to Young Master Zhan. I will give you the map of the manor later."

Si Yi complained a bit: "I've been preparing for it for a long time, and I'm only saying it now, Seventh Brother, you're not honest about this."

Xie Yun smiled, and said: "Brother-in-law, I have never kept it a secret."

Si Yi stared, well, he was speechless. The seventh brother had indeed started preparing for a long time ago, but he had been used to it for a long time. How could he have thought that the seventh brother would suddenly decide to leave. Perhaps the last time he went back to Qingshi Town, the seventh brother had already made plans, but he didn't think deeply about it.

Si Yi said: "You still keep the dividends. When you go out, you need money everywhere. I will transfer it to the manor for you."

Xie Yun shook his head and refused: "Don't bother, Young Master Zhan has helped me a lot, so I should give him the dividends. Besides, after I leave, I don't have the exact address, and the caravan can't find me."

Si Yi sighed: "Okay."

Xie Yun smiled and said, "Brother-in-law doesn't blame me."

Si Yi glared at him: "Am I that kind of person? Peng Yi also helped me a lot. If you left him the property, I wouldn't think too much about it. What's more, if it wasn't for Peng Yi's help..."

Si Yi sneered as he spoke.

Xie Yun said: "The Fan family is looking for you again?"

Si Yi disdainfully said, "Two days ago, the Great Elder came to visit, accompanied by my grandfather whom I hadn't seen for a long time, and now they think of me."

Xie Yun smiled lowly. My brother-in-law is now a four-star warrior, but he is not the handsome young man back then. The Fan family will naturally pay attention to him as a rising star.

Si Yi chuckled lightly, with a hint of gratitude in his tone, and said, "I'd better thank the seventh brother, otherwise my cultivation base would not have improved so fast. The Fan family and the Zhou family are eyeing me. They dare not do anything to me, but instead try their best to win me over."

Xie Yun nodded. Indeed, no matter how powerful the Fan family is, there is only one Martial Spirit in charge. My brother-in-law is now well-established, and my second brother is behind him. The second brother's mercenary group has integrated the remaining forces of the Flying Wolf, discarding the dross and extracting the essence.

Si Yi said suddenly: "By the way, someone has been spying on you recently. I sent someone to investigate. It seems to be the Xie family and the Li family in Qingshi Town."