050

Chapter 50 Subduing Mu Qi

Back home, it was already evening.

Xie Yun quietly came to Jing Ran's room, and Jing Ran quickly made a silent gesture to him: "Shh! The children just fell asleep, don't wake them up."

Xie Yun slowed down, walked to the bed and sat down, took out a storage bag for him, and said, "This is for you."

Jing Ran was surprised, a little secretly happy in his heart, squinted at him and whispered, "Aren't you very precious?"

Satisfied, Xie Yun said with a smile, "Don't worry, I'll give you a better one in the future." These two storage bags don't have much space, only three cubic meters, but they are indeed practical things for them at the moment. The masculine man in Fucheng is very generous. .

Jing Ran is a little funny, I am afraid that only Xie Yun can speak so confidently about taking advantage.

Xie Yun said again: "There are 20,000 spirit beads in it. In the future, you will be the housekeeper. Don't worry, I will be able to support you and the child, and I will treat you well."

Jing Ran was surprised, why did Xie Qishao speak so provocatively today.

However, Xie Yun gave himself a compliment. His ability to talk about love seems to have grown again, but... Xie Yun looked at his wife wonderingly, why she hasn't expressed it yet.

Jing Ran's lips twitched and said, "Thank you."

Xie Yun is a little unhappy, his wife is too dishonest.

Seeing him like this, Jing Ran couldn't help laughing. The longer he spent with him, the more he understood Xie Yun's character. As soon as this man's tail was raised, he knew what this man was thinking.

Jing Ran's eyes were full of emotion, and he said sincerely, "Xie Yun, you are so kind."

This time the name was called, and the voice was crisp and numb. Xie Yun only felt comfortable all over. His wife is really easy to coax. He is satisfied with such a small matter. It seems that he can treat him better in the future.

But Jing Ran thought, Xie Qishao is really easy to coax, one word makes him feel like he's in a trance, this man must be held in his hand and not run away.

Both of them felt that the other was easy to coax, and they were really happy.

Another day later, the couple handed over the child to Du Chen and Li Qi to take care of it. It was time for Jing Ran's last treatment.

Xie Yun has already prepared the potion and medicinal bath.

Jing Ran was a little nervous. He had never felt this way during the treatment before. His palms were so tense that they seemed to be sweating. He was somewhat looking forward to it, and also a little apprehensive. This was the last time of the first stage of treatment. After this time, can he really start to practice normally?

Xie Yun comforted him and said, "Don't be afraid, you should trust me, I will wait outside, waiting for your good news."

Jing Ran nodded, and his expression became firm. He had been looking forward to cultivation for a long time, so how could he be timid? He glanced sideways at Xie Yun, and Jing Ran smiled slightly. In fact, he had already believed in this man.

The treatment process was still painful. Xie Yun waited outside anxiously. I don't know if it was because of his miscalculation, or because it was the last treatment. After an hour, Jing Ran's painful voice gradually disappeared, but there was still no sound in the room. Only the sound of gentle breathing could be heard clearly.