135

Chapter 135 Seal Stone

The imperial secret ground is a large natural formation.

The valley is simply wonderfully crafted, as if it was created naturally.

As soon as Jing Ran saw the formation, he was immediately fascinated.

Xie Yun smiled helplessly and said, "I'll see it later." We must hurry up now, the turmoil in the royal family won't last long.

Jing Ran reluctantly nodded and said, "Let's go in." He clearly distinguishes which is more important.

Emperor Wu silently opened the entrance to the valley, and led them into the royal secret land with familiarity. It has to be said that Emperor Wu has a lot of power, but Xie Yun and others felt a little chilled. With such great power, it is conceivable how much the royal family controls the Emperor Wu.

Duan Zhenghao immediately glared at him, his anger mixed with concern.

Emperor Wu was silent for a while, and said: "The royal family here doesn't value it. The treasures in the valley are all abandoned by the upper realm. The only important thing is Dao Yinquan, the emperor..."

"Uh--" Emperor Wu's veins bulged suddenly, his eyeballs almost protruded, and his chest heaved and heaved, as if he had been greatly tortured.

Duan Zhenghao was startled, and quickly took out a pill to feed him.

Emperor Wu's complexion was a little slow, enduring the severe pain of his brain being dominated, and said: "There is a secret in Daoyin Spring, it is a sealing spring, if it is contaminated with Daoyin spring water, the cultivation level will definitely increase, but it will become the leader of Hengwu Continent. Private property, which can go nowhere else, except as a slave."

In Xie Yun's heart, there is a kind of understanding that it really is. His guess is indeed correct. In the current situation of Emperor Wu, every time he says a word, the pain seems to increase. The methods of the royal family make people shudder. No wonder Emperor Wu always likes to be silent.

Duan Zhenghao was anxious and angry: "Stop talking."

Emperor Wu gasped and shut up. After taking them to the valley, he immediately sat down on the ground and recovered his exhausted spirit.

Xie Yun looked around and was a little surprised. The aura in the valley was very strong. The moment they stepped into the valley, they seemed to come to another world. A mysterious and mysterious atmosphere surrounded them, and their cultivation seemed to be slightly loose.

Duan Zhenghao was taken aback. It was unbelievable that King Wu could feel his cultivation loose.

Jing Ran took a deep breath, stood in the valley, and then went to observe the natural formation. The consonant eyes seemed to be assisted by a god, and it gave people a refreshing feeling of enlightenment.

The Royal Secret Land is indeed extraordinary. No wonder people in Hengwu Continent admire it so much, and even believe it. Standing here, if Xie Yun hadn't known a lot of news in advance, I'm afraid he would have been confused by the mystery of the Secret Land.

Yang Qingmiao said: "The Daoyin Spring is very comfortable. I can feel that soaking in the Daoyin Spring is good for my health. Even knowledge that I didn't understand before has gained another level of understanding, but..."

Yang Qingmiao paused, and said with a somber face: "People from the royal family have never been here. Li Ruoxu smashed Dao Yinquan, and they only sent people to check."

Xie Yun immediately understood in his heart that people from the royal family dared not come. Someone should have been here before. Later, the same problem as Jing Lan must have occurred, and he could not leave the Hengwu Continent. No one dared to come over.