129

Chapter 129

Time passed silently.

One month later, Jing Ran was promoted to a one-star general, and Xie Yun was promoted to a four-star general.

Xie Zheng's cultivation level is the lowest, and he has been out of customs more than half a month ago. He has been promoted to an eight-star martial soul, and Fang Heng has also been promoted to a one-star general.

After the few people left the seclusion, Jing Ran took care of his youngest son with peace of mind. He didn't continue to retreat to consolidate his cultivation until after the Hundred Days Banquet.

Xie Yu's talent is very good. The test Shi Quanliang, Jing Ran, and Xie Yun were a little surprised, but they seemed to be expected. After all, when Jing Ran was pregnant, the youngest son was the most greedy, absorbing the mother's energy all the time. Jing Ran not only ate a lot of spiritual fruits, but also Xie Yun used supernatural powers to nourish them.

After Fang Heng left the seclusion, he was busy for a few days. After explaining some things, he immediately retreated again to consolidate his cultivation.

They had been retreating for a few days, when the weather was sunny and bright, the sky above Fanghou's mansion was suddenly covered with dark clouds, the sky darkened instantly, and thunder and lightning poured down.

This is a sign of crossing the catastrophe. Fang Hou is about to advance.

Xie Yun's complexion sank slightly, and he quickly invited Duan Zhenghao to sit in charge.

Fang Heng was in retreat, and the quiet room was blocked by formations, so he couldn't hear outside noises. As an outsider, Xie Yun couldn't activate the defensive formation of the Hou Mansion, so he could only mobilize everyone to strengthen their guard. Be sure to be safe.

Jin rank Martial Kings are different from military generals. Not many generals will care about them, but one more Martial King will affect the overall situation. There are many people who don't want Fang Hou to advance to the rank. Only when he crosses the calamity can he have a chance to destroy it. Otherwise, once Fang Hou becomes a Martial King, it will not be so easy to deal with.

Fang Hou's promotion was very abrupt, beyond everyone's imagination, and everyone in Yunzhou City was in an uproar.

"There is a robbery cloud over Fanghou's mansion!"

"What, someone is going to be promoted again?"

"Fanghou Mansion is really lucky. In the past three days, people have been promoted to the rank of general..."

"This...this is King Wu's Jieyun..."

"Nonsense---"

"How can this be---"

"Fang Hou has been in seclusion for decades, and it is said that there is no hope of being promoted in this life-"

"You're blind, what else can such a catastrophe be except for being promoted to Martial King?

"Fang Hou is really treacherous and cunning."

"The Martial King Pill auctioned in Yunzhou must have been taken away by him."

The great aristocratic families were terrified, and some were angry. They were so angry that they used retreat as a cover to quietly obtain the Martial King Pill.

Some people are thankful, fortunately, they moved quickly and withdrew the actions against the Fang family in time.

Some people even came up with bad ideas secretly. As long as Fang Hou didn't get promoted for a day, they would still have a chance. Otherwise, there would be no place for them to talk in Yunzhou.