126

Chapter 126 Follow-up

"Wow--" Di Chenglong was frightened and angry, and spurted out a mouthful of blood.

Xie Yun took the opportunity to hit his dantian with Qiansi, destroying his already cracked dantian more thoroughly. Di Chenglong will never continue to practice in this life.

"Ah--" Di Chenglong's eyes were tearing apart, and he let out an angry roar: "Zhuzi--"

Xie Yun slapped her across the face.

"Boom--" Di Chenglong's body flew out and hit the ground heavily. Xie Yun tapped his toes lightly, stepped on him hard, and said condescendingly, "I hate people threatening me the most, understand?"

"what happened?"

"What happened?"

The two one-star generals hurried over, and when they saw Fang Heng waiting outside the courtyard, they immediately asked sternly, "How is Master Di?"

Fang Heng's eyelids drooped slightly, and he said calmly: "I don't know, they started fighting when they disagreed. My cultivation level is not high, so I dare not watch."

Lu Chengfeng was furious: "You are really useless."

Tang Yanzhi's expression changed: "Go and have a look."

Fang Heng lowered his head, and the corners of his lips curled up in a sarcasm. The two arrived late, and they didn't want to wait for Di Chenglong to clean up the seventh brother. Who knew that they would hear Di Chenglong's screams, so they became anxious. Otherwise, according to the speed of the two one-star generals, they shouldn't be so slow.

"grown ups---"

The two of them just stepped into the messy hall of the waiting mansion, and they immediately turned pale with shock.

Xie Yun let out a cold air, and the coercion directly pressed the chests of the two of them. He looked over with sharp eyes, and said viciously: "Why, you are also threatening me?"

"Don't dare--" Tang Yanzhi's face was ashen. They were all one-star generals, but he felt a strong pressure from Xie Yun's coercion, as if if they made a slight change, Di Chenglong's current situation would be their future fate.

Lu Chengfeng's heart tightened, and he was already full of thoughts in an instant. They knew Master Di's temperament, and they were always contemptuous when facing the subordinates. Thinking back to hearing Xie Yun's scolding just now, the matter had already made him guess. It must be that Xie Yun was worried about his wife's childbirth and refused to go to the imperial city. Master Di was dissatisfied, so they started fighting, but Xie Yun was really a piece of iron.

No wonder Xie Yun was able to fight against two generals, and now even the nine-star generals are still in his hands...

Lu Chengfeng's heart shivered, and he said cautiously: "Mr. Xie, please be patient. We are also following orders. Di Chenglong has always been arrogant. He deserves to end up like this. Mr. Xie taught me a lesson."

"You--" Di Chenglong's eyes widened angrily, and blood kept gushing from his mouth. Obviously, he never thought that the kid who used to follow behind his ass would actually make trouble.

Xie Yun's complexion was a little slow, and he said arrogantly: "That's good, a bullying bastard dares to act wild in front of me, it will completely embarrass the royal family."

With a thought in his mind, Lu Chengfeng quickly said tentatively: "Young Master Xie, look..."

"Snapped---"

Xie Yun slapped him, and said contemptuously: "You are not a good thing either, you are an unscrupulous thing, you can betray Shangfeng today, but you don't know who you will betray tomorrow, take your adults and get out of here--"