175

Chapter 175 Xie Shu's Rotten Peach Blossom

A month passed quickly.

No one cares about the greeting card of Yujian Shenzong. Since the establishment of Hengwu Villa, there has been an endless stream of people visiting. Li Ruoxu is just one person.

Xie Yun and Jing Ran only care about one thing now, raising a son who is one hundred years old and worrying about ninety-nine years.

Xie Shu and Xie Bo went out to practice and have not returned for two years. Hearing that Shu'er was being stalked by a brat, Xie Yun was so angry that he wanted to beat him up.

Jing Ran frowned, for fear that Shu'er would be deceived.

As for Xie Bo, who cares about him!

When Xie Bo sent a letter back, he told his parents that he had discovered the enemy, and when he greeted him, he would scold him head and face, telling him to take good care of his elder brother and not to be coaxed.

Xie Bo is heartbroken. The parents' partiality is obvious. The son is not his own at all.

Xie Shu was also very troubled. There was a suitor behind him, and his younger brother came to join in the fun, which really added to the confusion.

"Master Lin, stop following me."

"Shu'er..." Mr. Lin had a hurt face, and the tenderness in his eyes was so strong that it was about to overflow.

Xie Shu frowned slightly, and said, "Mr. Lin, your family is so prominent that I cannot afford to be a high-ranking man. You can repay your life-saving grace with a spirit stone. Let's just leave now and stop pestering me."

"Shu'er, I'll give you all my spirit stones." Mr. Lin quickly offered a storage bag.

Xie Shu took out a thousand top-grade spirit stones and said, "Young Master Lin, there will be a date later."

Xie Shu pulled Xie Bo, and hurried away as if fleeing.

Mr. Lin looked at their backs in despair like looking at his husband Shi.

Xie Shu regretted it. If he had known that he had saved a trouble, he should have stood by at the time. Lin Xuanzhi himself was nothing. It is still the family behind him, worthy of countless people fighting over their heads.

Xie Shu was so annoying that he provoked many enemies for no reason. Those enemies were still Lin Xuanzhi's admirers, so he was wronged or not.

"Brother, brother, that little boy is still looking at you."

Xie Shu glared at him: "Shut up, you're the only one who has trouble."

Xie Bo curled his lips and said nothing.

Xie Shu said, "Let's go quickly." He didn't want to cause trouble. Ever since he rescued Lin Xuanzhi, he has been in constant trouble almost every day, and various people always come to make trouble.

Xie Bo held back his smile and said, "It's late."

Xie Bo felt speechless about the big brother's luck. He thought Mr. Lin was a disaster, and he still wanted to pursue his big brother, whichever is cooler.

Xie Shu stroked his forehead, trouble came again.

Xie Bo's face was horrible. The eldest brother is really unlucky.

A noble young man walked towards him. He was arrogant, pampered, and unobtrusive. This was Xie Bo's first impression.

Your young master squinted at people. Before he could speak, someone around him had already spoken and scolded him.