160

Chapter 160 Advancement to Martial Emperor

"well!"

Xie Yun sighed for the one hundred and first time.

Jing Ran glanced out of the window amusedly, and lowered her head to look down at the sky. There was a dense forest beyond sight.

Xie Bo pouted and said, "Father, where have we been?"

They have been flying over the mountains and forests for more than a month. The journey was thrilling and exciting. The most exciting time was that they were surrounded by fire crows. Fortunately, the level of fire crows was not high, and the Star Shuttle was very strong. Otherwise, they would have suffered a lot.

Xie Yun hesitated for a moment, and said uncertainly: "It should be flying out soon."

"Hey--"

With a neigh, a huge eagle flew over from the sky.

"Father, another big guy is here."

Xie Bo was listless. He was very excited when he saw the eagle for the first time, but he just felt bored after seeing more. Why do birds always like to block the road? Of course, more importantly, when will they be able to fly out of this forest.

Everyone quickly dealt with the eagle and took out the inner alchemy.

Xie Yun frowned. He didn't expect that they would get lost. They had just killed a group of Han family members, so they naturally wanted to run away. Xie Yun remembered that Hou Junyu once said that there was a city nearby. He was obviously flying towards the city, but why did he fly farther and farther.

"Hehe!" Song Ji laughed dryly.

Xie Yun didn't bother to talk to him, and Song Ji didn't know what to do when he asked him.

Xie Yun didn't know, because they lost their way, but they missed it with the Han family. The Han family's team that chased after them found nothing again.

Xie Bo pursed his lips. He had heard many stories about the upper realm, and he was also yearning for it. Unexpectedly, they had been in the upper realm for more than a month, and they were still wandering around in the mountains and forests.

A few more days passed.

"Young master." Lu Weifeng looked happily into the distance.

Xie An looked up and said pleasantly, "There is someone."

Xie Yun heaved a sigh of relief, he was also in a daze in the forest, but Jing Ran's consonant eyes were right, they were really in a forest, not in any formation.

Jing Lan said: "It's a mercenary team."

A team of more than thirty people was fighting a giant bear.

Xie Yun drove the star shuttle to stop there. Seeing the cultivation of this group of people clearly, he was a little surprised. The highest cultivation of these people is only the Martial King, and there are three generals below, and the rest are all Martial Souls and Martial Masters.

Xie Yun was relieved. He had seen too many masters in the upper realm, and his heart was broken. He almost thought that the upper realm was full of strong men and gods. Now that he saw a group of people with low cultivation bases, he finally felt normal.

He just said, how could Xuanyuan Continent be full of experts.

Xie Yun waited for them to finish the battle before asking Lu Weifeng to ask for directions.

"Senior!" The leader, King Wu, saluted respectfully.

Lu Weifeng said, "Where is this place?"

King Wu showed a look of surprise, but still replied respectfully: "This is the Qimao Mountains. Our side is Puyuan Town, and the other side of the mountain is Qingyue Ridge. Puyuan Town used to be Lianyuan City, and Lianyuan City has a small teleportation array."