071

Chapter 71 First Arrive in Qingcheng

"Daddy, I'm afraid!" Xie Shu's face was flustered, and he buried his head in Jingran's arms.

"Father..." Xie Bo tightly grasped Xie Yun's skirt in fear. The two children have been living under the protection of their parents, and have never seen such a fierce fighting scene.

Xie Yun hugged her son and threatened, "See, if you don't cultivate well, you will be bullied like him in the future."

Xie Bo's eyes widened in horror, his head shook like a rattle, and he quickly promised firmly: "I want to practice hard, and I don't want to be like him."

Xie Yun nodded in satisfaction, Jing Ran gave him an angry sideways glance, what did she say to the child.

Xie Yun curled his lips into a chuckle, and the brat had to scare him. Besides, he didn't intend to keep the child in the greenhouse forever. The fight just now made him very sure that this is a very dangerous world.

The gate of the city is very wide. There are three gates in total. One gate is obviously for luxury cars to enter and exit, and the other gate is for people to come and go. Although the city guards are heavily guarded, they did not charge any fees. There is one gate left, which is the gate they are about to enter.

Seeing that he was puzzled, the coachman said: "There is a detection formation at the city gate. The gate just now is where the locals of Qingcheng come in and out. Every local has an identity scepter, and the children of the aristocratic family have a family scepter. This scepter is not only engraved with identity information, cultivation level, but also their images. Therefore, no one dares to take chances. This kind of identity scepter cannot be faked."

Xie Yun was very surprised. Isn't this the ID card of modern people? Fucheng is worthy of being a place for cultivators, and it seems that there are traces of spells everywhere.

Xie Yun turned to ask: "The fight over there just now..."

The coachman had a clear expression on his face, and said: "Don't take it to heart, there are often fights at the stalls at the gate of the city, don't pity that man, he deserves it, he must have been cheating and shoddy, and was beaten up."

Xie Yun's eyes flashed: "What's going on."

The coachman explained: "People like us who make a living have to pay fees when entering and leaving the city gate. Similarly, people who set up stalls over there have to pay fees if they want to do business in the city. Therefore, in order to save costs, they send their ideas outside the city. Under normal circumstances, buyers don't argue with sellers. After all, if you want to buy something here, you must be there for a mission. Who cares too much? Sellers are different.

Xie Yun said: "Do the city guards not care?"

The coachman sneered: "It's not in the city. It's good that there is no charge for buying and selling city guards. No one cares about it."

Xie Yun nodded. Hearing such an explanation, he felt a little relieved. He really thought that the cultivator's place was so ignorant of the law.

The coachman said again: "Don't look at the fierce man just now. Just wait. It will be bad luck in a few days. Some of the vendors here are huddled together in a group, and they even worshiped the pier. If the man is strong, it's okay. Otherwise, it will take ten days at most, or half a day at least, and he will definitely be retaliated."

Xie Yun was speechless again. Qingcheng is indeed a dangerous place.

The coachman sighed: "This place is where strength is the most important thing."