058

Chapter 58 Relocation

Actually, Xie Yun was a little guilty. Of course, he didn't dare to show it, but he couldn't let Jingran take the opportunity to laugh at himself.

Xie Yun was a little sad. Shu'er looked like him, but his talent was also like him. Bo'er looked like Jing Ran, and his talent...

Xie Yun's eyes flickered. It seems that his wife has a lot of background, and her talent is also very good. The genes are so powerful. However, Xie Yun secretly cheered herself up. Don't be afraid. When his cultivation level improves, his talent will definitely increase. He must not let his wife underestimate him.

The next day, Xie Yun was busy refining potions all day. In addition to refining a large number of potions to increase cultivation for the fourth brother, he also specially bred two mutated plants and refined two bottles of improved aphrodisiacs for the fifth brother.

The biggest effect of this potion is not to aphrodisiac, but to give birth to children. I heard that the lady of the Fang family has difficulty in conceiving, so his help to fifth brother is limited to this. As for whether fifth brother will use the medicine, whether the medicine will work or not, it is none of his business. He and fifth brother only have so much friendship.

In his previous life, human beings had difficulty in procreating. He studied countless fertility plans, but unfortunately, the effect was still negligible. The medicine he is refining now is already the best fertility medicine he can refine at this stage. This medicine does have the effect of promoting the vitality of sperm and eggs, but it is still hard to say whether he can conceive a child. It all depends on the luck of the fifth brother.

The next day, Xie Xun Siyi came to visit.

Xie Xun came to say goodbye, while Si Yi came to tell him that there was news from the manor.

Xie Xun had heard from his seventh brother that he would give him some potions, but when he saw the quantity of potions, he was shocked and exclaimed: "This is a high-level nourishing potion, this is a high-level body quenching potion..." Although there are only two potions, except for the body quenching potion, there are only ten bottles, and there are many potions. Xie Xun said in a daze, "There must be more than a hundred bottles."

Xie Yun smiled and said: "Fourth brother, you don't need to be polite, these medicines are nothing." At the beginning, the fourth brother accompanied him to the county seat, he remembered this kind of intention, even though the fourth brother was going to see the third sister, but the fourth brother chose to go with him, which obviously offended Cuigu, not to mention, the fourth brother told him many things about the county town along the way, this kind of heart is very rare.

Xie Yun really didn't think these medicines were a big deal. Since he had the small earthen pot, it was easy for him to refine medicines in batches. The medicines he gave to the fourth brother did not take half as much effort as the two bottles of medicines for the fifth brother. Xie Yun was actually a little embarrassed. After all, he was still vigilant and didn't take out the really important things. However, he didn't think there was anything wrong with him.

Before he reaches the level of self-protection, he will not reveal any secrets to the outside world.

Xie Xun quickly refused, saying: "No, I don't have too many spirit beads on me, and there are too many medicines, so I can't take them."

Xie Yun was displeased: "Whatever the fourth brother said, you can take it as you please, and talk about Lingzhu, isn't the fourth brother burying me?"

Xie Xun insisted: "That can't take your benefits for nothing." Originally, he thought that there was only one or two bottles of medicine, and it didn't matter to give something between brothers, but who knew, the seventh brother's generosity scared him.