081

Chapter 81 Mission follow-up

Immediately, Xie Yun didn't delay any longer. After Liao Qian left, he played with the children for a while, and immediately retreated after returning to the house. He was going to take the genetic fluid again.

The two little fellows pouted, and Xie Bo said, "Father and Daddy are going to retreat again."

Xie Shu said, "I won't see them again for several days."

Xie Bo counted on his little finger: "One day, two days. Daddy has already retreated for two days. Father... three days, four days, five days... and I won't see them for many more days."

The third master Xie was so distressed, he hurriedly said: "My dear grandson, my dear grandson, don't be afraid of grandfather being with you."

"Grandfather--" Xie Shu smiled sweetly.

"Grandfather, I like you the most-" Xie Bo frowned, waving his chubby hands and hugging his grandfather, acting like a spoiled child.

Third Master Xie was very happy, his heart was so sweet to the bottom of his heart, his good grandson is simply too cute, he quickly said: "Don't worry, when your father leaves the customs, your grandfather will definitely scold him, how can you only focus on cultivation and ignore my little good grandson."

Xie Bo immediately became dissatisfied: "Grandfather, you can't do this."

Xie Shu said with a sad expression on his small face, "Grandfather, how can you be so ungrateful, the beloved son of your parents has far-reaching plans, father works hard to retreat, you should be happy, alas--"

Xie Shu shook his little head deeply, hating iron for being weak and said: "Grandfather, you should also work hard to cultivate."

Master Xie San was stunned. He was also fighting for the sake of his good grandson...

Xie Bo puffed out his small chest: "Grandfather, my brother and I also want to retreat. Father and father are so hardworking. Grandfather still scolds them. Don't you feel ashamed?"

Xie Shu held his younger brother's hand: "My dear brother, we can't fall behind, and strive to be promoted as soon as possible..."

Xie Bo immediately said loudly: "We have the spiritual fruit to eat."

Xie Shu immediately looked disgusted. They were so majestic just now, and they spoke so imposingly. Why does the stupid brother lose face every time at an important moment? He is so stupid.

The two little guys held hands, ready to go back to practice.

Master Xie San was dumbfounded. He said he liked him the most, but he was taught a lesson by his grandson. However, the joy in his heart couldn't be stopped no matter what.

His good grandson is really smart, he understands so many truths at such a young age, his good grandson is really hardworking, he knows how to practice hard at such a young age, the only thing Xie San is dissatisfied with is his good grandson, he likes him the most, he seems to dislike him, right?

Third Master Xie's heart trembled. His son, daughter-in-law, and obedient grandson are all working hard in cultivation, and he can't be compared to others. He must start working hard.

Master Xie San was a little ashamed. Ever since he acquired the talent, he thought he worked very hard, but compared with his son and his wife, he felt that he was far behind. Therefore, Master Xie San didn't think it was abnormal at all for his son to have such a cultivation level at such a young age. He only thought it was natural.

On the other side, in a place unknown to everyone.

On the first day Xie Yun released the mission, only one mysterious mercenary received the mission of the top-grade immortality potion. I heard that in an unknown corner, a Wang's shop that was not making money, was inconspicuous, and was about to close down was destroyed by someone.