008

Chapter 8

In the wing room.

Hearing their conversation, Jing Ran's eyes flickered. This was his first temptation to Xie Qishao. After two days of observation, he found that this young master of the Xie family attached great importance to his offspring. If so, Jing Ran gently stroked his lower abdomen, and his child must be kept.

Marrying into the Xie family is really helpless. He hates and resents being raped by others, but he knows better in his heart that if there is no Seventh Young Master of the Xie family, he will probably be a dead person by now. After all, living is more painful than dying. Now that his appearance has been ruined and his meridians have been destroyed, as the former proud son of heaven, what can make him feel more hopeless than marrying a stupid and fat waste.

Jing Ran knew very well that the moment he was destroyed, he had become an abandoned child.

For a marriage contract, a man, he guarded everyone outside, but he didn't guard his own sister. Perhaps, he really wasn't the real son of the Jing family. Jing Shan was merciless when she made a move. He had already abolished his cultivation, ruined his meridians, scratched his face, and sent him to the bed of a trash. How much one must hate him.

Jing Ran felt that he should be thankful that at least his appearance was ruined. Jing Shan didn't give him to a group of people. Although he was unconscious at the time, he was still conscious. Jing Shan originally wanted to kill him, but it happened that others wanted to punish Xie Qishao.

Jing Ran never thought that once he went out to practice with his younger sister, he would be undercover. That was the younger sister he loved since he was a child. Jing Ran had never been on guard against her, and he didn't know that his excellence made his pure and innocent younger sister so jealous.

However, pure and flawless?

  ha! Jing Ran sneered, until now, if he thought his sister was pure and innocent, he would be a fool.

Thinking of what Jing Shan said, Jing Ran looked indifferent. My sister really understood him and grasped his thoughts to the point. Disfigured, lost, and experienced such things, he would have no face to go back. Besides, even if he went back, as a useless person, who would stand up for him? Now, the news of the disappearance of the young master of the Jing family is probably known to everyone. land.

The Jing family doesn't need a useless person, let alone a useless person with a ruined reputation. His parents were indifferent to him in the past, and now they don't know how to deal with his younger sister.

All the auras he gained in the past were all earned by himself, and the Jing family didn't give him a single cent.

Perhaps, what Jing Shan said is true, she really might not be her parents' biological child, otherwise, which parent would be so strict with their child.

Although he is the young master of the Jing family, with outstanding talent, he knew from an early age that he was a twin and would marry in the future. This was the thought instilled in him by his parents, who made him put his family first and put his interests first. That's why he worked so hard to get into the Qin family at all costs. However, Jing Ran didn't expect that the marriage contract he worked so hard to get would actually be a wedding dress for someone else.

Qin Sheng scolded him for being ruthless and scheming, but if he had no scheming and didn't fight for it, as a twin, how would he survive in the Jing family, how would he keep his position? It wasn't until the moment he was framed by his sister that Jing Ran suddenly realized that he was far from scheming.

It's the true meaning of being cruel and merciless.

Facing his younger sister, Jing Ran felt ashamed. In the past, he thought that as long as he was good enough, he could get everything he wanted, but what his sister did made him realize that those who hide in the dark and are protected by others are the real winners.