097

Chapter 97 It's been a few years

Time flies, time flies.

In the depths of the Qingyun Mountains, there are thousands of peaks and peaks, overlapping one after another, shrouded in clouds and mist, and there is no danger at all.

"Bang!" The fire rhino's nose was obviously angry, and its horns slammed into the young man fiercely.

The two teenagers looked about eight or nine years old, with flexible bodies, one left and one right, dodging in two places respectively, one was in charge of attacking, the other was in charge of attracting the attention of the fire rhinoceros, and the cooperation was seamless.

This was the first time they encountered a fourth-level spirit beast. There was no panic on the young man's face, but excitement that was eager to try.

"Brother, quickly attack it three inches below the abdomen, there must be a weak point."

"Okay." The younger brother didn't hesitate at all when he heard the words. The two-foot dagger in his hand danced with an extremely sharp sword flower.

The fire rhinoceros was furious, trying to attack with all its strength, and took away the bastard under his stomach, but unfortunately his body was too big, all attacks were useless.

"Boom." The Fire Rhino rampaged.

"Moo--" With an angry roar, everything came to an abrupt end, and the body of the fire rhino fell to the ground.

However, the moment before it fell to the ground, the boy quickly got out, his clothes were clean and tidy without a trace of blood, and he showed a bright smile at his brother.

"Brother, don't kill the big guy next time, fire rhinoceros beef is not tasty."

The elder brother rolled his eyes at him, and said, "Don't kill it, run away? You provoked him just now, and now you don't want to kill it anymore."

The younger brother said: "I want to try my own strength."

The elder brother is too lazy to talk to him, and the younger brother will talk nonsense since he was a child. He used to be sweet and stupid, but now he talks nonsense without a single practical word. However, anyone who knows Xie Bo knows that this kid rarely tells lies, but he can tell the truth without believing anyone. This is also a skill.

Xie Bo quickly put the fire rhinoceros back into the storage bag, and said with a smile: "Brother, the fourth-level spirit beast can sell a lot of spirit beads. I'll invite you to the restaurant later."

Xie Shu pursed his lips and said with a smile: "Let me invite you, didn't you fancy a magic weapon a few days ago?"

Xie Bo curled his lips and said, "Father and Daddy are so cruel, they actually let us support ourselves."

Xie Shu smiled and said, "I'll convey it to you later."

Xie Bo turned pale with shock: "Don't--"

Xie Shu laughed, and gloated, "It's late..."

Xie Bo turned his head to look, smiled without changing his face, and said cheerfully: "Father, I knew that you would follow us. My brother and I are great. We just killed a fire rhinoceros."

Xie Yun glanced at him and said, "Aren't I so cruel?"

Xie Bo giggled and said, "How can it be? I know that father is here to train us."

Xie Yun was too lazy to listen to his nonsense. He didn't know if it was right or wrong to hand them over to Liang Yuming back then. Liang Yuming was indeed an honest boy, but Liang Yuming's elder brother was a villain. There was a saying that those who were close to ink were black and those who were close to vermilion were red. Look at this kid's mouth... But in the end, Xie Yun is still satisfied, at least the child will not suffer if he is shrewd.