150

Chapter 150 Destruction of Hong Country

Time flies.

Three months later, the group finally arrived in Hongguo.

"Stop, what are you doing?"

Just as the star shuttle stopped, a large number of imperial guards had already surrounded them. With Qing Guo's lessons learned, Hong Guo's security was very strict, and even the slightest disturbance was under their strict monitoring.

For strangers, Hong Guo investigated very carefully, and would rather kill a hundred by mistake than let one go.

If the information is slightly uncertain, kill without mercy immediately.

The entire Hongguo imperial city was full of complaints. There were two rebellions, all of which were suppressed by the royal family.

The people once again experienced the majesty of the royal family.

In a short period of time, the influence caused by the destruction of the Qing Kingdom disappeared without a trace, and the royal family seemed to have regained its former glory.

Of course, these are just superficial situations.

The imperial cities of various countries have long been undercurrents, and the major families have also begun to obey their secrets.

The royal family seemed to be simmering with an evil fire in their hearts, and urgently needed an outlet to vent. Anyone who bumped into it at this time would die if they touched it.

However, these are indifferent to Xie Yun.

Surrounded by groups, Qin Sui, who didn't know why, was sweating nervously, and Qing Huang, who had already understood the cause and effect, was about to wring out the water with a gloomy expression. Seeing Hong Guo now, he seemed to see himself in the past.

Jing Lan was also a little worried, but he couldn't let his son's prestige fall. His son and son-in-law looked calm, including the two grandsons.

"My lord." Xie Yun cupped his hands and saluted, and said with an easy-going smile, "It's fine for us to talk on the sidelines, don't worry, my family is here, and you are many and powerful, I dare not play any tricks, but...my identity is inconvenient to disclose, please help pass it on later, and see what everyone says?"

The leader of the imperial guard frowned. If there was anything he couldn't say in public, he had to sneak around.

However......

Xie Yun's expression turned cold, and the coercion radiated from his body.

The commander of the imperial guards was secretly on guard, quickly issued a contact signal, pointed to the two imperial guards beside him and said, "Go over and listen to what he has to say."

Xie Yun glanced at him mockingly, and knew that the Martial King of the Upper Realm was a coward.

The three stood aside, Xie Yun cast a sound-proof barrier, and then everyone saw that the expressions of the two imperial guards changed drastically, nodding and shaking their heads for a while, in short, they were very shocked, but there was no hostility.

The corner of Duan Zhenghao's lips twitched, and he gave Qinghuang a slap in the face, and warned, "Be honest."

Emperor Qing had long been extremely resentful, and secretly scolded some idiots in Hongguo for allowing Xie Yun to do things under their noses. It's a pity that he has no cultivation level now, and he is closely monitored by the damned Duan Zhenghao, so he can't even make a secret signal.