124

Chapter 124 Burial

Xie Yun took people away without any hindrance, and no one dared to stop this time.

The faces of the Chen family were ashen, and their anger could not be vented. They immediately aimed at Bai Luanfeng. Xie Yun's strategy of bringing troubles to the east was very effective.

Xie Yun was very skillful in throwing the pot away, and every word made sense. Even if he was cruel, others would only say that the Chen family asked for it. After all, Xie Yun didn't intend to care about it at all. He just wanted to punish the culprits, the Chen family. Attack first, and he will fight back.

Xie Tianlang hugged Xie Xue's body all the way in silence. This once immature boy seemed to have grown up in the blink of an eye.

Xie Yun sighed, turned his head to look at Fang Heng, and said, "Find a place with good geomantic omen and bury it."

Fang Heng nodded quickly: "Don't worry, seventh brother, I will arrange this matter."

Xie Zheng felt a little sour in his heart. He and the second sister were at odds, but he really never thought that the second sister was so decisive. Now that he thinks about it, the memory in his heart is only good for the second sister. Although the second sister is partial to the third brother, However, the resources given to them every year are not fake. Although these resources are insignificant compared to the price of Yunzhou, at that time, as the son of the Xie family, what he looked forward to most every year was still that Xie Xue sent people from Yunzhou. state back.

Xie Zheng couldn't help but have red eyes. The Chen family is simply a den of tigers and wolves.

The reason why the second sister sent him to Fanghou's mansion was not because of the Chen family. He did have resentment in his heart at the beginning, but if it wasn't for this, how could he have known Ah Heng.

Fang Heng patted him on the shoulder, feeling a little helpless in his heart, this man from her family, despite his usual flamboyance, actually had a very understanding and simple mind, which really made her love him very much.

Fang Heng gave an order to go on, and it didn't take long for the Fengshui treasure site to be arranged properly, and the group took the lead to come to Fang's other courtyard to rest.

Xie Tianlang hugged Xie Xue tightly, showing vigilant eyes.

Xie Yun said lightly: "Don't let your mother down."

Xie Tianlang was startled, and burst into tears. It was him who was useless. If it wasn't for him, Mother would definitely not be so extreme.

Xie Yun said: "Your mother loved beauty when she was alive, change her into beautiful clothes, your aunt has already prepared it, you..."

Xie Yun sighed and said, "Don't be sad for too long, your mother is worried."

"Uncle Seven..." Xie Tianlang cried out in grief.

Xie Yunwang looked up at the sky. He really has never coaxed such a seventeen or eighteen year old boy... In fact, he still disagrees with Xie Xue's behavior. Xie Xue is dead, and the child is probably the one who hurt the most.

But, then again, Xie Xue killed the six descendants of the Chen family. If she didn't die, it would be difficult to appease the Chen family's anger, and Tian Lang would also feel guilty. He might be taken advantage of by the Chen family. The matter was a mess, and Xie Yun didn't know how to evaluate it.

Xie Tianlang was so tired from crying that he finally let go and let his servants change Xie Xue's clothes.

Fang Heng prepared very carefully. The burial place is not only beautiful, but the ice coffin is also very valuable. Xie Xue was born beautiful. After tidying up, she lay quietly in the ice coffin. Like falling asleep.