170

Chapter 170 Family reunion

I don't know how long the time has passed.

"Peng Peng Peng!" There were a few soft sounds.

In the empty room, a distorted white light flashed, and three figures appeared out of thin air.

"Back?" A phantom appeared instantly.

Xie Yun glared at him angrily: "Make some noise next time."

Xu Ying said nonchalantly: "I'm not human, so I can't scare you. How are you doing?"

Xie Yun said: "I went to another world, and the Hengwu Continent is temporarily gone. However, we still have time, so we can continue to search. It should be smoother next time, but it really won't work..."

Xie Yun didn't finish his sentence, but the meaning was very obvious. If it really doesn't work, he can only temporarily find a world to settle down.

Of course, this is the last resort. If it is not a last resort, he still hopes to go back to Hengwu Continent. After all, other people still have family members.

Last time they had no experience, the torrent of space was too chaotic, just saw the shadow of the world, and before they had time to take action, the chaotic torrent rushed in, and the world immediately disappeared.

Next time, Xie Yun is sure that he can figure out the laws of space passages.

The Experience Tower said with a bitter face: "I have become smaller."

Xie Yun took a closer look, frowned and said, "It seems to be."

The experience tower said: "You have been away for ten years, and I have consumed most of my energy to bring you back this time. The space barrier is almost impossible to break through. Where did you go?"

Xie Yun's expression changed: "Ten years?"

Jing Ran anxiously said, "How is San'er?"

The Experience Tower said: "Everyone is good, except for worrying about you."

Xie Yun quickly looked at his great-nephew. Xie Chengxu's complexion was pale, and his spirit was as thin as a thread. If it weren't for his elixir to hang his life, Xie Chengxu would definitely not be able to sustain the space teleportation for such a long time.

"Who is he?" Experience Tower was curious.

Xie Yun said: "My family is now my apprentice."

Jing Ran frowned. The time they were wasted was clearly less than three years, so why did it take so long for ten years.

Xie Yun understood in his heart that most of the time they were wasted was probably due to space storms and teleportation. It was indeed luck that they were able to go back to the last days this time.

Xie Yun easily released his nephew from the restraint.

Xie Chengxu opened his eyes blankly. After being vigilant, he saw the master and the master, and immediately felt relieved. Just when he wanted to get up, a feeling of weakness came. His stomach was empty, as if he had been hungry for a long time, and he couldn't lift the slightest strength.

Xie Yun warned: "You rest first, eat something to fill your stomach, and I will introduce you to someone later."

Xie Chengxu nodded: "Yes, Master."

Xie Yun looked at the training tower: "You arrange a room for him."

After experiencing Tara's face, she felt that she was about to become a younger brother. However, facing Xie Yun's strength, the phantom flashed and disappeared immediately, and Xie Chengxu's shadow also disappeared in the room.