106

Chapter 106 Conflict

Xie Yun and the others turned and left, and the children quickly cleaned up the scene.

Xie Bo looked delighted: "Father, the one surnamed Bai is very rich, with more than 6,000 spirit stones."

Xie Shu said: "There are still many instruments and talisman papers, but unfortunately there is no elixir."

As soon as everyone heard it, they understood that the purpose of these people was obviously not for chance, otherwise, not to mention eighth-level and ninth-level elixir, it is still very easy to find elixir below seventh level in the secret realm. Seventh-level elixir and elixir As a result, it is also very useful for martial artists.

The corners of Xie Yun's lips twitched. The children in their family have become obsessed with money. They laughed and said, "Okay, you can divide it yourself."

"Thank you, father." Xie Bo smiled and narrowed his eyes.

"Thank you Uncle Qi." Si Qin said quickly.

Xie Yun hadn't thought about it at all, the children were close to the red ones, the red ones were close to the black ones, and the black ones, and the act of collecting spoils was completely learned from him. Si Qin is such a good child, and he was also brought into trouble.

Xie Yun lightly tapped with his fingertips, lit a fire, and burned the corpse cleanly. The group left quickly, leaving Chen Tianlang staring at their back in despair.

After walking for a while, Si Yi suddenly asked, "Seventh Brother, that kid just now was..."

Xie Yun said lightly: "He is the second sister's child."

"What---"

Not only Si Yi, but even Xie Feng was taken aback. They all knew that Xie Xue married to the Chen family in Yunzhou, but they didn't know the name of Xie Xue's child.

Si Yi worried: "Leave him here, nothing will happen." They and the child also have a blood relationship.

Jing Ran said: "As long as he doesn't run around, that formation will not be discovered."

Xie Yun said: "His mother is not worried, I don't want to ask for trouble."

Si Yi was speechless immediately, Xie Xue is indeed a non-stop master.

Xie Feng didn't feel much in his heart. Just as Xie Yun thought, saving Chen Tianlang's life was already for the sake of bloodliness. As for Xie Xue, it's better not to give her any extravagant hopes, lest she slip into the gap.

Back then, if it wasn't for Xie Xue's spirit, she would not have succeeded in climbing the bed. Therefore, people like Xie Xue must not give her any chance to entangle her, otherwise, the seventh brother's family in Yunzhou will definitely be punished. Xie Xue tried every means to calculate, he didn't want to talk about that kind of woman anymore.

The rest of the journey was fairly smooth. Xie Yun started to explore his spiritual power, carefully avoiding other people, and did not encounter any small episodes.

Two days later, the group finally arrived at Qinghu.

The water of the lake is emerald green, with ripples on the surface of the lake. It looks gentle and serene, very beautiful and refreshing.

However, knowing that there are bloodthirsty plants in the Qinghu Lake, everyone did not dare to underestimate them. The children stayed by their elders' side, even if they were very curious, they did not dare to run around.

The corners of Xie Yun's lips curled up into a smile, and when he glanced over, relying on his supernatural perception, he immediately discovered that there were not only bloodthirsty plants, but also many psychedelic plants, and they were all high-level plants.