045

Chapter 45 Lu Yufei Wolf Mercenary Group

Even if the two went out, they went directly to the Pharmacist Guild. This was Xie Yun's first time here. The Pharmacist Guild was established in the north of the county seat. Twenty kilometers away from the north gate is the Lianyun Mountain Range. The mountain range is where many mercenaries do missions, and it is also the place where many children of aristocratic families practice.

Si Yi said: "This is the territory of the guild. Others dare not act presumptuously. The Fan family and the Zhou family will also be a bit more cautious. If you pass the pharmacist level, to a certain extent, you will enjoy the protection of the pharmacist guild."

Xie Yun nodded. He knew this a long time ago, but in the same way, to enjoy the protection of the guild of pharmacists, one must join the guild of pharmacists. Otherwise, one is just an ordinary pharmacist. Of course, they can still enjoy the various benefits of the guild, but the premise is that they must first do the tasks issued by the guild in exchange for points, and then exchange the points for what they want.

This is a sure-fire deal.

Surrounding the Pharmacist Guild are other guilds. Here, Xie Yun can see many people of all kinds. Most of them are mercenaries doing missions. The most lively of the several major guilds is the Mercenary Guild. Many people crowd at the door to accept missions. The most eye-catching one is a huge team with a flying wolf painted on a flag.

Si Yi said: "That is the Flying Wolf Mercenary Group, the person in the middle is the deputy head, and the woman in red standing next to him is the eldest lady."

Xie Yun was surprised: "She's the eldest lady, what about the second brother? Didn't she go on missions with the second brother?"

Si Yi showed a condensed look on his face, and said lightly: "Second brother is recuperating outside now. The specific situation is unknown, but his life should not be in danger. Missy completed the task alone last time, and it was very beautiful."

An unclear light flashed in Xie Yun's eyes. It seemed that the second brother and the eldest lady had some problems. No wonder the brother-in-law had an accident this time, so he went far and near to find the Zhan family.

When the deputy head saw Si Yi, his eyes flickered slightly, he comforted the woman in red beside him, and walked over slowly: "Hey! Mr. Si, why do you have time to come to Guild Street today? Could it be that you want to change your career to become a mercenary, and we happen to be short of people here. If Mr. Si comes, the Flying Wolf Mercenary Group welcomes you at any time."

Si Yi said lightly: "I took my seventh brother to test the level of a pharmacist, and the Flying Wolf Mercenary Group can't afford it."

"Haha, Mr. Si, don't be too far-fetched. We are old friends. Don't you blame us because of what happened last time? We made a contract a long time ago, so how can we go back on it? It's not that we don't want to give in, but it's really hard for us to explain it. You see, Captain Xie made a mistake in leading someone to fail, and we didn't blame us, did we?"

Si Yi said: "I haven't congratulated you on your wedding with the eldest lady yet. About the second brother's matter, wait for him to come back, and you can discuss it."

Xie Yun looked surprised: "Miss is looking at another man?"

Si Yi said: "I'm three months pregnant, and I just got married five days ago."

Xie Yun wanted to blurt out who's kind, looked at the situation around him, and quickly swallowed his words back. He should not cause trouble for his brother-in-law, but Xie Yun frowned. According to his brother-in-law, it seemed that the second brother's injury would not be that simple.