125

Chapter 125: Someone from the Imperial City

Xie Yun retreated out.

"Young master--" Xie An hurriedly reported, "The Imperial City has sent someone to recruit them, and they have been waiting in the Hou Mansion for three days."

Xie Yun raised his eyebrows, and suddenly found that he had been in seclusion for more than a month. The main reason was to see Lie Xinxi. The elixir given by Fang Heng was too good. In addition, he had obtained a lot of attack-type spiritual plants in the secret realm, and he felt a little itchy. After spending a month, he finally cultivated seven mutated plant pets.

This kind of planted pet has the attributes of main devouring and auxiliary healing. At present, it is just a seed. What it will grow in the future depends on how the owner feeds it.

The phagocytosis attribute can devour any energy for use, even to a certain extent, the plant pet can generate a second or even a third auxiliary function.

The healing attribute can only heal superficial injuries at present. Of course, with enough high-level elixir to devour, it may not be impossible to develop into a magical medicine in the future.

For these seven plant pets, he consumed all the bloodthirsty plants obtained in the secret realm, and added eight Sushuijing lotus seeds, and two plants of thirteenth-level elixir, which can be said to be a huge expense. He even integrated the stock in the previous space and the high-level elixir given by Fang Heng into the plant pets, so as to ensure that the plant pets have a strong talent potential.

Only plant pets with strong talent and potential will have more room for promotion in the future. If they are fed to a certain level, plant pets are not only good bodyguards, but also very powerful combat partners.

However, Xie Yun didn't expect that he would forget the time when he was busy, and couldn't help becoming anxious. Of course, he was not worried about the royal family, but worried about Jing Ran. Jing Ran is now eight months pregnant, and the fetus needs more spiritual power. He is worried about Jing Ran's body.

Xie Yunfeng also disappeared. Xie An blinked, and continued to do what he should do. Anyway, the royal family has been waiting for three days, so let's wait, don't worry.

Jing Ran's complexion is not bad, thanks to the wealth of Houfu's family, and there are many high-level spiritual fruits in his space, so it's no problem to nourish the greedy fetus in his belly, otherwise, his cultivation base will fall back by at least two levels.

"Are you out?" Jing Ran waved his hand joyfully, and said hastily, "Come and see, are these materials for repairing the Star Shuttle?"

Xie Yun's head was full of black lines, and he said dissatisfied: "You don't care about your body."

Jing Ran hurriedly stroked his hair, and said with a happy smile: "How can I? I cherish my body very much. Our youngest son will definitely be very talented in the future. I don't want to hurt him, and I don't want you to worry about it. These are just my preliminary speculations on the materials for refining the star shuttle. I want to perfect all the semi-divine weapons. At present, I am not capable enough. Don't worry, I won't overestimate myself."

Xie Yun's face softened a little, obviously he was being smoothed. He gently hugged Jing Ran, put his hand on his stomach, felt the strong beating of the fetus, and said guiltily: "Sorry, I have been in seclusion for too long this time, and I forgot the time."

Jing Ran laughed: "I'm not a woman, how can I be so fragile, you and I are one, we never need to say sorry, by the way, the royal family sent someone, do you know?"

Xie Yun nodded: "Xie An reported it to me."

Jing Ran said: "The Yunzhou aristocratic family is not resting, and is currently in the wait-and-see stage. The people sent by the royal family heard that they have friendship with the Bai family, and Bai Luanfeng is the daughter of the Bai family."