119

Chapter 119 Crossing the Tribulation

"Boom boom boom--"

Just as the group stood still, the secret realm began to change. The entire space seemed to become distorted, and transparent ripples appeared in many places.

Jing Ran's face turned cold: "This is a crack in space."

Xie Yun hugged Xie Shu: "Let's go quickly."

Xie Bo opened his arms, and ordered as it should be: "Little brother, come--" Daddy is pregnant with younger brother, so he can't add burden to Daddy.

Qin Sui and Yang Qingmiao looked at each other, and the corners of their lips twitched slightly. Qin Sui said helplessly, "I'll carry him." After leaving the secret realm, they had to separate from Yang Qingmiao, and it was inconvenient for Xie Bo to follow Yang Qingmiao.

"Boom-" the ground began to shake.

A group of people quickly fled to the exit of the secret realm. As time passed, the space crack that was only a little ripple just now became bigger.

"Shua, Shua, Shua--"

Spatial storms rolled up in the secret realm from time to time, and Xie Yun couldn't help cursing angrily: "Damn it, what's going on?" It's obviously not until the end of the secret realm.

Xie Shu pointed to the distant sky: "Father, look--"

A huge pagoda rose from the ground, causing changes in the earth's crust. Many figures fell from the pagoda. From a distance, they could still see fighting. Even in such a dangerous situation, many people still did not forget to kill and seize treasure.

"Oh--"

"Tat T T T T--"

Thousands of beasts are galloping in the mountains and birds are flying around, obviously feeling the crisis.

The pagoda burst into light, as if it was about to break through the barrier of space, and slammed into the barrier in the sky above. The space, which was not very stable in the first place, shattered even faster.

Xie Yun immediately understood in his heart that this was the movement made by the Experience Tower.

"Boom boom boom--"

The ground shook again, and a bottomless black hole rolled up in the sky.

The experience tower opened the space barrier, and with a "whoosh" sound, it instantly became smaller, turning into a stream of light and piercing through the air, leaving behind a secret realm that was about to collapse, and countless fleeing creatures.

White light shines at the exit of the secret realm, the space door has been opened ahead of time, and there is no one at the exit. Those who want to get something for nothing must think that the collapse of the secret realm is too dangerous, so they have already gone outside the secret realm to wait.

Xie Yun paused temporarily, turned to look at Yang Qingmiao: "Are you with us now?"

Yang Qingmiao shook her head: "You guys go first, and I'll go out in a quarter of an hour. Someone from the Yang family will be outside to meet you."

Xie Yun nodded, understanding Yang Qingmiao's concerns. If they go out together, there will always be trouble.

Jing Ran took out a bunch of formation disks and gave Yang Qingmiao three words: "Be careful yourself."

"You too, I'm afraid someone is ambushing outside, you..."

Jing Ran said: "Don't be afraid." He quickly handed out the formation boards again, saying: "Don't worry about what's going on outside, set up the formation immediately after you go out, every moment is low."