171

Chapter 171 Go Back

Yun Yi's image instantly collapsed.

Jing Ran was heartbroken.

Xie Yun tried his best to reduce his sense of existence. The more the mother-in-law looked at her son-in-law, the more satisfied she became, but the father-in-law was not necessarily so.

Jing Lan waved behind her, and said with red eyes, "This is our Huan'er. He was raised by the Jing family, and now he is called Jing Ran."

A killing intent flashed in Yun Yi's eyes, and then he restrained himself immediately. He looked at Jing Ran excitedly, and said at a loss, "Huan... Huan'er..."

Jing Ran blushed in frustration: "Father, father!"

He didn't forget that his father almost hurt San'er just now, Xiaota's eyes were wide open, Jing Ran didn't believe it at all, and his father didn't change his mind.

Xie Yun hurriedly said: "Father-in-law, father-in-law."

Yun Yi's eyes sank, and he scrutinized Xie Yun.

Xie Shu, Xie Bo, and Xie Yu hurriedly stepped forward to salute: "Grandpa, grandpa."

"Okay, okay!" Yun Yi immediately smiled, feeling a little sour in his heart. He hasn't seen his relatives for decades, his son is growing up, and his grandson is also growing up. His grandfather is too incompetent.

But soon, Yun Yi's eyes were sharp, and he tightly grasped his lover's hand: "Why are you here?"

He was chased and killed by all the masters in the Xuanyuan Continent before he fled into the torrent of space. What happened to Xiaolan and the others? He and Xiaolan had been separated for many years, and Huan'er was raised by the Jing family. What happened to his wife and children during the years he was away? They are doing well.

Yun Yi still remembers in his heart that when he left, the five major forces occupied the Hengwu Continent, and Xiaolan desperately sent him out of the space barrier. At that time...

Chasing soldiers have already surrounded Xiaolan, Xiaolan these years...

Yun Yi was so heartbroken that he didn't dare to think about it. Every time he thought about it, he hated it to the bone.

Yun Yi's aura continued to soar.

Numerous space cracks began to vibrate around him, and it was obvious that he was about to lose control.

The Experience Tower turned pale with fright.

Yun Yi's expression changed, and he rushed out of the training tower with a "swoosh!"

"Boom!"

The torrents of space in the distance are chaotic, rolling up a space storm, and Yun Yi's shadow is suspended in the center of the storm.

"Boom boom boom!"

The sky and the earth seemed to change color.

Everyone's eyes widened in horror, and there was a huge wave in their hearts. What kind of strength is this? It's so powerful that I can't even imagine it.

It's been a long time...

The momentum on Yun Yi's body gradually recovered. He picked up the space storm and kneaded it into a ball, stuffing it into a torrent. In an instant, the huge space storm disappeared without a trace.

Yun Yi didn't change his face, and returned to the Experience Tower again.

Jing Lan anxiously said: "Brother Yun, what happened to you just now?"