166

Chapter 166 Space Torrent

Jing Ran turned pale with shock: "Where is the Experience Tower?"

Xie Yun paused, feeling a bad premonition in his heart, and asked nervously, "Where are we?"

Xie Bo didn't understand why: "Aren't we just in the training tower?"

Xie Shu anxiously said: "Stupid brother, the experience tower broke through the space and left, where are we now!"

"Ah..." Xie Bo opened his mouth wide.

Everyone was stupefied, and they couldn't understand a word of what the masters said. However, they appeared in the training tower when they broke through the space and left. Where?

Xie Yun's expression changed, and he tentatively called out, "Experience Tower?"

"What's the matter?" A phantom appeared in front of everyone.

Xie Yun's heart sank, and the bad premonition grew stronger. The Experience Tower appeared too fast, which did not fit his arrogant temperament at all, and said, "Where are we now?"

The experience tower looked impatient: "We are in the space passage, why did you come again, I almost encountered turbulent currents, and delayed my search for the master, can you afford it?"

When Xie Yun heard this, he was in a bad mood. The main reason is that regardless of his age, his mentality is the same as his appearance. He is a thirteen or fourteen-year-old boy. , may be more believable.

Xie Yun trembled and said, "Let's take a look outside."

The Experience Tower was displeased, he hesitated for a while, and said angrily: "What is there to see outside? You are in the Experience Tower, and you will be my attendants from now on. You must obey the master's orders, you know?"

Xie Yun said: "You'd better tell the truth, we're all in the same boat, if it's not possible, we'll go back to the Red Flame Secret Realm, at worst we'll go out after a thousand years."

The Experience Tower said violently: "Do you think I can come here whenever I want, and I can leave if I want?"

Xie Yun's expression changed: "What do you mean by that?"

More than a hundred people stared angrily at the training tower.

Xuying's eyes turned red, and he scratched his head in grievance, "Wow!" and burst into tears.

The corners of Xie Yun's lips twitched, and he said with a headache: "Aren't you looking for the master, where are we now, so we can find a way to tell."

"Woooooo...I, I don't know..." The Experience Tower was sobbing, and the more we cried, the more sad it became: "I obviously searched for the master according to the coordinates, but there was nothing, woohoo, the master doesn't want me anymore ."

Xie Yun said patiently, "Tell me in detail."

The Experience Tower wiped away tears that didn't exist, and said sadly: "We are in the torrent of space, I lost myself, the coordinates of the master can't be found, I... I don't know where I am now... ..You...you are all servants of my uncle, you must obey me, otherwise, I will throw you out. "

As expected, the Experience Tower did not change its arrogant temperament, and immediately showed its true colors after being sad.

Xie Yun said without changing his expression, "Let's go back to the Chiyan Secret Realm."

The Experience Tower raised its chin, and said disdainfully: "This is a random teleportation, you can't go back, be obedient, and help me find the owner, or else, hum!"