143

Chapter 143 Arriving in Qing Kingdom

The star shuttle flies at extreme speed.

With lingering fears in his heart, Xie Zheng cursed angrily, "Finally escaped, a bunch of bastards."

"Hey, don't be angry, those people are already jumping with anger." Fang Heng laughed in his heart, and put Xie Zheng in his arms to comfort her big baby.

Recently, Xie Zheng has been suffocated. Fang Wangfu is about to become the back garden of other people's homes, and she is also very annoying. When asking for help, she must have a begging attitude. She always treats Fang Wangfu as her own home, and she, the master, doesn't even say a word. Place, what a bunch of jerks.

However, she can't afford to offend this group of bastards. She has a good attitude on the surface, and she will ask for instructions on everything, but they don't give you the room to refuse. Asking for instructions is the same as not asking for instructions.

Yang Qingmiao bent her lips and smiled: "Brother Duan is still well-informed." Knowing that Xie Yun was leaving, she came to Prince Fang's Mansion to wait the first night.

Duan Zhenghao raised his eyebrows, leaned in front of Yang Qingmiao, and said teasingly, "Call again."

Yang Qingmiao glanced at him sideways, this shameless person is so beautiful to you.

Xie Yun's eyes flickered, and he always felt that the two were having an adulterous affair.

Fang Heng thought for a while and said, "Where are we going on this trip?"

Xie Yun said: "Qingguo."

Every country has Daoyin stones. Going to the Qing Dynasty kills two birds with one stone. First go to the palace to snatch the treasure, and then find out Jingran's life experience. Once the palace is in chaos, it will be much easier to check the news.

At this time, it was the time of great chaos, and experts from all over the world began to rebel. The royal family should not think of Jing Lan. Whether Jing Lan is alive or dead, his whereabouts must be clarified.

Yang Qingmiao thought for a while, and said worriedly: "We sneaked away, those people are in Fang Wang's mansion, will they make trouble for Fang Wang..."

Fang Heng said: "No, my grandfather also summoned people, and they can't make trouble."

Xie Yun glared at her. It was all a good thing that King Fang did. If King Fang hadn't acted too much and called people to discuss the matter, others would not be bold enough to go to Fang Wang's mansion to find people. After all, he killed several people in a row. Emperor Wu, still a little deterrent.

Fang Heng was a little guilty. Those people were not so much attracted by the seventh brother as they were attracted by the grandfather. Therefore, even if she was full of depression, she could only swallow it back. No matter how stupid those people were, they said But it sounds good, responding to Fang Wang's call.

Xie Yun knew what those people were thinking, and he just hoped that he could figure it out as soon as possible and take them to the upper realm. Unfortunately, how could he be manipulated by others? It's wishful thinking to force him to submit with a high hat... ..

Xie Yun said indifferently: "They wait as long as they like, and they don't want to wait. Song Ji is in the hands of his grandfather, so he can do whatever he likes." Anyway, Song Ji is not of much use to them.

During this trip, Mu Qi and Du Chen also stayed in Prince Fang's Mansion. After all, Du Chen was pregnant and had difficulty moving. I will definitely go to him. Such a tolerant master is rare.