093

Chapter 93 News from Yunzhou

The Wang family is very efficient in handling affairs. Of course, they don't have to be fast, otherwise the children of the family will face danger every day.

Early the next morning, Xie Yun received all the compensation. The address given by the Wang family of the real estate and the manor was good. It was probably because they were afraid that he would continue to pester him.

Xie Yun expressed his satisfaction. After receiving the compensation, he ordered to cancel all the rewards offered to the Wang family.

The pot blew up again outside, Xie Qi actually shook hands with the Wang family and made peace. When everyone saw that posture, they thought they would never die.

However, Xie Yun and the Wang family reconciled, what should they do?

The gate of the City Lord's Mansion became lively again, for the purpose of buying the top-grade immortality potion.

Xie Yun also has some headaches. The supply of this kind of medicine is really in short supply. Among the people who seek the medicine are strong martial artists. He has already secretly attacked the Wang family in order to seek the elixir. Although it was just a test, he has indeed fought with the Wang family and has already made a feud. Xie Yun suddenly withdraws the reward. How can this work?

Xie Yun had been busy for a whole month before he finished dealing with the follow-up issues. Then he gave orders that only 20 capsules of Yuxian Pill will be sold a month, and 200 bottles of the top-grade Yuxian Elixir. If there are more, please come early next month.

Many people became anxious, and some even sighed. It would be great if Xie Yun didn't make peace with the Wang family. It would be more valuable to abolish the Wang family's cultivation base. How could it be like now, with more monks and less porridge, and Xie Qi's monthly sales are not enough.

However, no one can complain, because based on the normal time, the quantity Xie Yun sold is already very large. As everyone knows, some senior pharmacists may not even be able to refine two hundred bottles of medicine in a month.

As for pills, this is more normal. It is not easy for Xie Yun to make alchemy for a mere warrior, so how can he ask too much.

The Wang family also secretly obtained the top-grade immortality potion because of hatred in their hearts. However, after taking it, they became depressed. The effect of the top-grade desire to be immortal potion was obvious. No wonder many people sought after it, and their Wang family couldn't say anything bad against their will.

As more and more people were promoted, including two martial artists who could not be promoted for a long time, the Wang family no longer dared to be presumptuous. They even felt lucky in their hearts that the Patriarch made a decisive decision. If they hadn't come to apologize, the Wang family could no longer imagine their own ending.

For the sake of promotion, for the pill of desire, those strong people are simply crazy.

Not only the Wang family, but everyone in Qingcheng deeply felt the importance of an outstanding alchemist. A mere warrior, relying on the potions and elixirs he had researched, was able to force a big family to this point.

Xie Yun stole the limelight this time, and others called him Xie Yaoshi to Xie alchemist. Even though his cultivation level is not high, no one dares to underestimate him. The Wang family is a lesson from the past.

On the other side, where Xie Yun didn't know, there were also people who were shocked.

"What did you say---"

Xie Yao nodded dejectedly, his eyes were full of jealousy, how could the seventh brother be so lucky to refine such a good potion, get the protection of the city lord's mansion, and not know how to help his brother.