162

Chapter 162 Red Flame Secret Realm

Jing Ran was not idle either, and began to attack the Eight-Star Martial King after retreating.

Xie Yun began to study spring water. Qingyue Spring is a good thing, soaking it directly is a bit wasteful. It is configured as a medicinal bath, which has a greater effect. Among them, there are three Seven-Star Martial Emperors and one Eight-Star Martial Emperor. Xie Yun is going to think of some ways to let them attack Emperor Wu.

In addition, the father-in-law is also the Seven Star Martial King now, so he can start taking the Gene Pill. The Gene Pill plus the effect of the medicinal bath will definitely allow the father-in-law to advance to the rank of Martial Emperor in one fell swoop.

In short, since he can't take revenge for the time being, and can't find father-in-law Yun, he intends to improve everyone's strength as a whole.

Three months later, Jing Ran was successfully promoted to the rank of Eight-Star Martial King.

Xie Yun had already prepared the Martial Emperor Pill, and he also prepared the Wudi Pill. He opened a pool in the backyard, and the medicinal bath has been neatly arranged. Let the father-in-law and wife soak first, followed by the children.

As for the others, Xie Yun will change to another medicinal bath. After all, except for his own family, Dao Yinquan is not suitable for outsiders to use.

"Boom boom boom..."

Clouds flew over from the sky, the whole sky became dark, and thunder and lightning began to shout aggressively.

On the eighth day after soaking in the medicinal bath, Jing Lan ushered in a catastrophe.

Another five days later, Jing Ran also ushered in the Martial Emperor's Heavenly Tribulation.

Xie Yun was a little greedy, so he also went to take a medicated bath. The Qingyue Spring didn't do much for him, and the medicated bath was okay. He went from the peak of a one-star Martial Emperor to the middle stage of a two-star Martial Emperor. Mosquitoes are still meat when they are small. It is always a good thing to be promoted.

Everyone was shocked. They had never thought that there was such a way to advance, and they couldn't wait one by one.

Everyone looked at Xie Yun with more respect.

Gu Yan and Song Ji didn't expect that they would still have their share in the medicinal bath, and a sense of belonging arose in their hearts. Song Ji felt that it was an extremely wise decision that he didn't leave his father. Mr. Jing even praised him for being smart.

Gu Yan thought that he really hadn't misjudged him at the beginning. Mr. Xie had extraordinary abilities. If his cultivation base was not too low, with his ability, he would definitely be able to find a place in the Xuanyuan Continent.

Gu Yan is a little thankful, thankful that he ran away from home, Mr. Xie is indeed a person worth making friends with.

Unknowingly, Song Ji and Gu Yan also regarded themselves as part of this group.

The sky above Xie's residence was thunderous every now and then. At this time, Xie Yun felt in his heart that Gu Yan was sincere and efficient in his work. This house was full of aura, which supported many of them to advance. The aura was still full and did not appear to be lacking at all.

Of course, this may also be because their cultivation bases are not high. The higher the level, the more aura they need. The cultivation bases of Emperor Wu and Emperor Wu are not enough in the upper realm.

However, what Xie Yun didn't even expect was that among so many of them, Song Ji was the first to be promoted to Emperor Wu.

Xie Yun almost forgot that Song Ji was also an eight-star Martial Emperor. It was because Song Ji was so useless on weekdays that he was just an idiot. His Martial Emperor was not as good as other Martial Emperors, and he could be beaten to the ground in minutes. Xie Yun felt a toothache.