Extra 3

Chapter 190 Extra Story 3

Jing Ran recognized at a glance that this stranger was none other than the Ascension Cultivator who took over the task before.

Huang Yue said: "He is Chen Zheng, he has been ascended for five years."

Chen Zheng exclaimed: "Level 2 fire pig."

Xie Yun raised his eyebrows, glanced at the animal meat on the ground, and asked, "Do you know him?"

Chen Zheng's eyes were complicated: "The younger brothers are formidable."

Huang Yue was curious: "It's hard to hunt a firepig?"

Chen Zheng sighed, and said with a wry smile: "The fire-piercing pig has strong skin and flesh, and ordinary weapons cannot break through defenses. I only dared to confront the fire-piercing pig after I came to the God Realm for a year."

Jing Ran knew in his heart that it was not difficult to hunt fire-piercing pigs, but the difficulty was in weapons. Ordinary weapons could not even pierce animal skins.

Xie Yun picked up the seasoning, sprinkled it evenly on the barbecue, and said, "You guys do it yourself."

Huang Yue started to barbecue without saying a word.

Chen Zheng said with a smile: "Today I have a lot of food, but a thorn fire pig can be sold for three sacred stones, so don't waste it in the future, it's hard to move without money."

Huang Yue said: "Brother Chen, you have been in God Realm for a long time, can you tell us about the situation?"

Chen Zheng became depressed: "I have been in the God Realm for five years, and I haven't left the village yet."

Huang Yue was surprised: "Brother Chen never thought about leaving?"

Chen Zheng explained: "To the nearest town, you need 300 sacred stones to travel, and 100 sacred stones to enter the city. In addition, you have to apply for an identity plate, find a place to live, practice, pay taxes, and buy medicine. In short, you don't have 5000 sacred stones. It's better to stay in Xinyuan Village."

Xie Yun frowned: "Five thousand divine stones?"

Chen Zheng sighed: "Yes, with our cultivation level, we can still earn some money by staying in the village to do tasks, but if we go to the town, our survival will be a problem. Unless we go to the Black Mountain to mine, no one will accept us elsewhere."

Huang Yue said: "The cultivation base of the villagers is not high, how can they practice if they stay here."

Chen Zheng smiled helplessly: "Most of them are ordinary people."

After a pause, he added: "Ordinary people are also gods."

Jing Ran's face twisted for a moment: "You mean, we worked so hard to ascend and become ordinary people in the God Realm?"

Chen Zheng nodded: "Our only advantage is our talent in cultivation."

If you don't have a good cultivation talent, you will definitely not be able to ascend.

The God Realm is the same as the Lower Realm, cultivation also requires aptitude testing.

Xie Yun was a little crazy, what was the reason for them to ascend to the God Realm.

Chen Zheng smiled and said: "Don't be discouraged, just start over. After you become a God King, you can open up fiefdoms. There are countless star fields in the God Realm. We have a long lifespan. As long as we don't fall in the middle, we will always have a bright future."