053

Chapter 53 Auction (1)

"Dear guests, distinguished guests, hello everyone, welcome to Spread Your Wings, I am the host of this auction, Yue Mei-"

Yue Mei is a very beautiful woman. As her name suggests, she has a very gorgeous appearance and is extraordinarily flamboyant. A red dress tightly wraps her exquisite figure, making her extremely glamorous and charming.

"Moon Charm--"

"Yuemei, I love you, ah-"

"Miss Yuemei, hurry up and start, we can't wait."

"Yuemei, Yuemei, are you free tonight-"

"Miss Yuemei, I like you so much, agree to my marriage proposal, okay-"

It was the first time that Xie Yun saw the fans of Hengwu Continent, so he looked over from upstairs curiously.

Si Yi smiled and said: "Yue Mei is a six-star warrior with high cultivation, beautiful appearance, and very capable herself. Now she is the captain of the guard of the third group of the Zhanjia Caravan. Many princes of aristocratic families are vying for her."

Xie Yun nodded, and couldn't help but sigh in his heart, Mr. Zhan really knows how to do business, and Yue Mei pulled him out for a walk. The auction hadn't started yet, but the scene was already lively.

Yue Mei knows how to use her beauty very well. After the short opening remarks, she winked at everyone and said with a sweet smile: "Okay, everyone, stop arguing. I think you are looking forward to today's auction items more than the host. Now that the auction has officially started, let's take a look at the first item."

Two waiters quickly brought up a shelf with a big knife on it.

Yue Mei introduced: "This is a top-grade yellow weapon, a turtle-lin seven-treasure knife. It has a sharp edge and a thick blade. It is made from the shell of a three-level green turtle. It is very strong and durable. I believe this must be the favorite of many mercenaries. It will definitely be no problem to use it to cut down mountain beasts. Okay, let's start bidding now. The auction starts with five thousand spirit beads, and each bidding price must not be less than one hundred spirit beads."

"Five thousand and one."

"Five thousand two."

"Five thousand five..."

Many mercenaries downstairs began to compete for bids. Xie Yun was not interested in such a heavy weapon. He always felt that it was rough in his hands and not at all coquettish. He simply took out the brochure given to him by Master Zhan and looked through it with Jing Ran.

Si Yi was a little speechless, the seventh brother simply ignored him, right?

Xie Yun unfolded the booklet, and the first few pages were full of assault weapons such as knives, guns, shields, etc. Xie Yun glanced at it casually, and saw that Jing Ran was also lacking in interest, so he flipped back to the chapter on elixir.

"This is Bi Ling Pill." Xie Yun's eyes flickered slightly.

Jing Ran turned his head and looked over. There was only the name and price of the elixir on the brochure, without a detailed introduction, so he said, "Bi Ling Dan is a middle-grade yellow elixir, suitable for warriors to use when attacking warriors."

Xie Yun nodded, and said, "Where's the Poqi Pill?"

"Broken Qi Pill is a low-grade yellow pill that can help warriors break through the bottle. However, this pill can only be used once. Otherwise, unless there is a better pill in the future, they can only rely on their own ability to advance to the rank. They can no longer rely on pills to increase their cultivation. Therefore, most people will take it cautiously, and most people will choose to be at the seven-star or eight-star warrior stage." Jing Ran explained in great detail.