Extra 6

Chapter 193: Extra Story 6

Xie Yun and Jing Ran saw their parents again after fifty years.

"Brother, brother-in-law." The young man's voice was hearty.

Jing Ran was a little dumbfounded, how to deal with his younger brother who was more than a hundred years younger than his son, but... father and father are good at it, and they can have children after ascending.

Jing Lan looked embarrassed, and said, "His name is Yun Jing, and he was born thirty years ago."

Jing Ran laughed. He still liked his younger brother very much, so he quickly took out some gadgets and said, "This is a meeting gift."

Xie Yun also quickly took out a storage bag: "Meeting ceremony."

Long before the reunion, he and Jing Ran found out that the two father-in-laws were accompanied by a young man, but at that time they did not expect that this young man would be the younger brother, so the preparations for the meeting ceremony were not sufficient.

"Thank you brother, brother-in-law." Yun Jing accepted the gift unceremoniously, with a sunny smile, it could be seen that he was well educated by Jing Lan.

Yun Yi looked around and looked at the surrounding environment. He had to say that his son and son-in-law lived well.

Jing Ran was emotional: "Father, Father, how are you two doing?"

Jing Lan smiled and said, "Don't worry, your father and I are fine, but I miss you both."

Xie Yun said with a sullen face: "Father-in-law was hunted down, but what happened?"

Jing Ran nervously said, "Father, don't hide it from us."

"Hehe!" Jing Lan laughed dryly, "It's nothing."

Yun Yi said: "Don't think about it."

Yun Jing held back his smile, turned his head and said, "I haven't been hunted down."

Jing Ran frowned, and said dissatisfiedly: "Father, Ayun and I found you five years ago, and every time we sent someone to send a message, we immediately disappeared. You always ran away first. We checked for five full years, and you still said nothing happened." ."

"What?"

Yun Yi and Jing Lan were confused.

Yun Jing exclaimed: "It turns out that Big Brother is tracking us down."

Xie Yun nodded and said: "The Dimiao star field is far away, Xiao Ran and I can't go there, we can only entrust it to Tianyimen. Five years ago, I heard that someone was chasing you. Tianyimen got the news and sent it to me immediately, and then ..."

Xie Yun stopped talking, and then you chased me to play games.

It took five years to get in touch, Xie Yun really didn't know whether to praise her, the two father-in-laws were too good at hiding.

Jing Lan was full of annoyance: "It turned out to be you."

Yun Yi kept silent, for fear of his wife's anger, but the one who should come could not escape.

Jing Lan glared, "It's all your fault."

Yun Yi smiled apologetically: "My fault."

His innate supernatural powers are too good, and he knows the laws of space. He can always find someone chasing them, so why not run away, who knows... the flood actually rushed into the Dragon King Temple.

Yun Yi also had some regrets in his heart. If they hadn't run away, they would have met their son long ago. Of course, what he was thinking in his heart was not missing, but taking the blame.