179

Chapter 179 Going out

Three days later...

Zhou Jin's complexion was very bad. He felt that he had been set aside.

Xie Shu didn't show up for three days. Zhou Mu guessed in his heart that Xie Shu was either in retreat or had already left. Otherwise, according to Xie Shu's temperament, he would definitely go to pay his parents a visit.

Zhou Jin hates that iron cannot be made into steel. In order to marry his grandson, he has already pulled down his old face. Who knows...

"No prospect." Zhou Jin looked at his grandson with disgust, and said angrily, "You can't even deal with a twin, so what do you need?"

Zhou Mu remained expressionless: "If you hadn't proposed marriage, would they have avoided me?"

Zhou Jin's eyes widened: "Could it be our fault?"

Zhou Mu nodded heavily. That's what he thought in his heart. At this moment, his only regret was that his cousin had a big mouth and leaked the news that he admired Xie Shu to his family. Originally, he could still have a few words with Xie Shu, but the family intervened so that he couldn't even see him now.

Zhou Jin was blowing his beard and staring. Who are they doing this for?

Zhou Mu said in annoyance: "Don't hold back." According to what Xie Shu said, they are really a group of pig teammates.

Zhou Jin said angrily: "How can you be sure that he is not here?"

Zhou Mu glanced at his grandfather, and said indifferently: "Xie Shu retreats, Hengwu Villa will not hide it." Therefore, Zhou Mu is very sure that Xie Shu has already gone out to experience, and he met Xie Shu precisely because of an experience.

Zhou Jin became angry from embarrassment, and the Xie family kid fooled him.

Zhou Mudao: "Senior Xie only promised not to stop me."

Zhou Jin was stunned. Before his wife got married, his grandson turned his elbow outward. Xie Yun clearly agreed that the younger generation's affairs would be handled by the younger generation. In fact, his son had already left.

In the afternoon of that day, Zhou Mu quietly left the villa, and told his grandfather to cover up, and don't let Senior Xie find out, lest Xie Shu get the news and run away again.

Zhou Jin felt very heartbroken.

Zhou Mu felt very troubled. It was really not easy to marry the twin sons of the Xie family. The mountains in front of him were too difficult to deal with. He found that this way of following his father-in-law's path was simply wrong. To please his father-in-law, he would never want to marry a wife in his life.

For several days in a row, Zhou Jin pestered Xie Yun and his wife to chatter and talk, praising how outstanding his grandson was.

Xie Yun is very annoying, he is a mighty god of war, and Zhou Jin is too free when he is full.

Jing Ran pouted, Zhou Jin's little thoughts were almost not written on his face, he was obviously aggrieved, but he still pretended not to know, Zhou Jin wasn't tired, Jing Ran felt tired even after seeing it.

but......

The couple chatted privately.

Xie Yun raised her eyebrows: "The Zhou family boy is quite smart."

Jing Ran disdained: "Smart is not good enough for my family's Shu'er."

Xie Yun laughed lightly. Shu'er's disguise technique came from his true inheritance. Even if the Zhou family boy chased after him, he might not be able to find anyone. Not to mention, the Xuanyuan Continent is vast. Three days is enough for Shu'er to go far. The small movements of the Zhou family's grandfather and grandson can't be hidden from anyone. Looking at Zhou Jinzhuang every day, to be honest, Xie Yun's eyes hurt a little.