132

Chapter 132

The sky is clear and cloudless, and the star shuttle is as fast as lightning, and the speed is like a shooting star.

The original itinerary of more than one month was shortened to twenty days.

Many things can happen in 20 days, such as martial law in the imperial city, with imperial guards patrolling everywhere, creating a tense atmosphere.

"what happened?"

Not only Xie Yun was curious, but Duan Zhenghao was also curious. They just found a place to stop on the outskirts of the imperial city, packed up their luggage, changed their appearance a little, and the imperial guard came to check it not long after.

"Stop-"

Hundreds of imperial guards quickly stepped forward and surrounded them.

Duan Zhenghao was not angry and arrogant, King Wu's coercion poured down without mercy, weighing heavily on everyone's heart.

"Routine inspection--" Huang Wei yelled angrily, and became more nervous obviously. Some people even sent out distress calls, and they simply regarded them as the number one enemy.

Jing Ran, Xie Yun, and Peeping at each other, they have just arrived in the imperial city, so they should not have shown any signs, the imperial guards are so nervous, could it be...

Xie Yun thought gloatingly, could it be that someone did something good.

Duan Zhenghao frowned. Although he was very angry, they had just arrived in the imperial city at this time, and they hadn't learned any information yet, so they shouldn't cause trouble.

A moment later, dozens of figures, stepping on the flying magic weapon, rushed towards them at high speed.

The overwhelming coercion instantly covered up Duan Zhenghao's aura.

"Eight Star Martial King--" Duan Zhenghao's face changed, and his attitude became serious.

Xie Yun was also shocked. Although his cultivation base was not high, his mental strength was very high, and he could see through the cultivation base of the person at a glance.

Two eight-star martial kings, three six-star martial kings, and seven three-star martial kings are waiting in full force.

Jing Ran's brows were tightly furrowed. He had a consonant eye, so he naturally saw through the cultivation of the person who came. He was secretly annoyed at who caused the trouble and caused them to be implicated. He didn't want to die before he was successful.

"Scrub--"

With a forceful gesture, the visitor hit a magic weapon on top of their heads.

Duan Zhenghao's complexion changed drastically, and he was about to fight back when he found that the magic weapon hadn't changed in any way, and there was a hazy light above their heads, showing no intention of attacking at all, so he held back his temper.

Xie Yun didn't know why, Jing Ran was expressionless, but he didn't know that Duan Zhenghao's heartbeat was accelerating and he was ready to attack at any time.

The Magical Artifact on their heads is a Magical Artifact of Appearance. No matter who uses any method to change their appearance, whether it is a technique to change their appearance or take Yirong Pill, once the Magical Artifact of Appearance is released, everything will be invisible. However, no one thought that such a magic weapon had a huge flaw.

A mortal's makeup disguise method cannot be broken by a magic weapon. After all, makeup is a real existence and does not contain any mana, so the magic weapon will naturally not work.