182

Chapter 182 Return

Time flies, time flies.

Ten years later--

The Hengwu Villa is very lively, and there is an endless stream of people visiting the gate. In the entire Xuanyuan Continent, if there is any power that has the best popularity, it is the Hengwu Villa.

The former Lin family regretted it a lot.

Never dreamed that Hengwu Villa would rise so fast and gain a solid foothold.

At that time, Mrs. Lin Er looked down on Xie Shu and wanted to take a concubine for her son.

Now, Xie Shu makes them unable to climb high.

Even if they are a super family, even though there is no Martial God in Hengwu Villa, but...Hengwu Villa has friends all over the world, except for the Yun family that was once torn apart, there are also five major forces that control the Hengwu Continent. The Martial God of Zongmen, down to ordinary mortals, even without Xie Yun in charge, Hengwu Villa is still famous all over the world, has treated countless people, and has given grace to the whole continent. Such a large network of relationships makes people feel sad fear.

Not to mention...

In the past ten years, Hengwu Villa has produced 23 more martial saints.

Such a force, even if there is no Martial God in charge, no one else would dare to underestimate it.

Today, Hengwu Villa is full of people.

The long-lost husband and wife finally returned.

The two young masters who had been away from home for many years ended their trip by coincidence and hurried back to the villa to reunite with their parents.

Over the years, Xie Shu has set foot in many places, traveling around while visiting mountains and rivers.

Xie Shu's ability to hide his whereabouts is much better than his parents' reluctance. The group of suitors behind him hardly even met his shadow. Xie Shu resolutely followed his father's policy, and he practiced the disguise technique superbly. He likes to travel alone He likes to see the vastness of the world. As for the relationship problem, he has not thought about it for the time being.

Seeing that his parents love each other, Xie Shu doesn't like any feelings that are mixed with interests, so he decides to let nature take its course.

Many people secretly scolded Xie Yun for being cunning.

Many people are happy to see Xie Bo's jokes. They can't find Xie Shu everywhere, and they can only look for the sense of presence in Xie Bo.

It is well known that Xie Bo clings to God Venerable Liuguang with a sly face.

Quite a few people are secretly plotting villains.

Xie Yun protects the eldest son tightly, but let the second son come out to harm others. It is simply too insidious... There is a way to make Xie Bo chase after the god, and there is a way for him to let the eldest son out!

Of course, no matter how others slander him, Xie Yun is very satisfied. Can marrying a daughter-in-law be the same as marrying a son?

Therefore, Xie Shu must be well protected, who cares about Xie Bo......

"Father!"

"Father!"

Several children gathered together.

Jing Ran was overjoyed, his son was grown up, and he didn't like to pester his parents, and since he hadn't seen them for ten years, he really missed them.