063

Chapter 63

Two days later, the Flying Wolf Mercenary Group held a banquet. As the head's son-in-law, Xie Feng naturally received the invitation.

A few people came to the entrance of the mercenary regiment, and the inside was already very lively. Lian Yuhao was full of vigor and glory today, surrounded by complimenters. When he saw Xie Feng and others coming, Lian Yuhao showed a smug smile on his face. He walked forward arrogantly and said contemptuously: "Haha, my brother and brother-in-law are here too. I thought you wouldn't dare to go out today."

Si Yi sneered, seeing that you can still laugh after a while.

Xie Feng nodded lightly and said: "It's the big day for Lian and Vice Regiment, how can we not come?"

Tang Jingxuan didn't even look at him, and led everyone straight to the front. Lian Yuhao's expression changed in anger. Since the head of the group appointed him as the heir, no one dared to show embarrassment to him.

However, before the head of the group died, he didn't dare to get angry, and the others didn't dare to echo him. After all, Tang Jingxuan was the head's son, and Lian Yuhao could only bear it now.

"Jingxuan is here." The group leader's complexion is not very good, but he is still in good spirits. Seeing his youngest son coming to congratulate him, he was very happy. He laughed and said, "Okay, okay, it's good to be here. From now on, you and your sister should support each other."

Tang Jingxuan was disgusted by his father's words of course again. The team leader obviously thought that since Tang Jingxuan and his wife came to celebrate, they must have decided to let go of the past and prepare to help their sister and brother-in-law.

The head of the group smiled gratifiedly and said, "I can see your siblings living in harmony. Even if I go underground, I will die in peace."

Xie Yun complained in his heart that he might die in a while.

Tang Jingxuan was already used to being disgusted by his father, so his expression became indifferent, and he asked, "Have all the guests arrived?" Since the blood test was going to be done, it was natural to make it public, and the more people who came to witness it, the better. In such a situation, how could they get off the stage.

In Tang Jingxuan's heart, since she was a child, there was a bad breath in her heart, and she couldn't express her unhappiness.

The group leader nodded and smiled: "It's an auspicious time before the hour. I will announce the successor in public. Jingxuan, you don't need to worry. As long as you can let go of the grudge, I will tell your brother-in-law to take care of you in the future."

Tang Jingxuan was almost laughed at by the group leader's words. My sister wanted to kill him, but she could still treat him well. My brother-in-law was narrow-minded, and my father knew it very well, but he still imagined that they would take care of him.

The head of the group talked for a while, and his expression became a little tired. He was obviously only in his sixties. In this world of warriors, a nine-star warrior in his sixties shouldn't look so old, but the head of the group already looked like an old man in his dying years.

Tang Jingxuan didn't say much anymore. It wasn't until a quarter of an hour before the auspicious time that he pretended to ask casually: "Where is my eldest nephew, bring him out for me to meet."

Lian Yuhao's expression became wary. He was afraid that Tang Jingxuan would be jealous and hurt his son.

"This..." The leader also hesitated.

Tang Jingxuan sneered, feeling a little cold again. If father really believed in him, he would definitely not hesitate at this moment, and said coldly, "Why, father is afraid that I will eat him."