064

Chapter 64 The Death of Tang Chenggang

Xie Yun quickly figured out the ins and outs, and sighed in his heart, the noble circle is really messed up. Fortunately, he thought that Vice Tuan Zhou was the child's cheap father, but he was more upscale, so he directly gave the team leader a cuckold. No wonder Lian Yuhao became the heir, and he would agree.

However, Xie Yun looked at his ugly face just now, and Zhou Futuan, who thought he had a chance to win, never thought that Tang Jingting would pull the Wang family on board, and it happened that because of the elder brother's relationship, they would guess that the child was definitely not Lian Yuhao's biological child, so they created a blood test.

Such a result was really unexpected.

At the end of the song, after hearing such an absurd scandal, the guests dared not stay for long, hurriedly said their goodbyes and left, but someone even quietly approached Jing Ran and asked him if the array was for sale.

Jing Ran offered a price of 300,000 yuan. The man hesitated for a while, but he actually paid for it. It can be seen that he was also very worried about the cuckold.

When others saw him act like this, they immediately regretted it. Why didn't they think of it earlier.

So, within a short while, several people around Jing Ran asked him about it. If it weren't for the fact that the occasion was not right, there would definitely be more people asking about it. It wasn't until Jing Ran announced that the price of 300,000 Lingzhu was the same, and that if you need to buy it, you can find Si Yi, and everyone left satisfied.

Si Yi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he really became the agent of the couple, but he also understood that this matter was only good for him to expand his network.

"Jingxuan..." Tang Chenggang called out expectantly.

Tang Jingxuan was expressionless, and looked around. Zhou Futuan and Wang Futuan had long since disappeared. Lian Yuhao was so high-spirited just now, but now he is so depressed. He hasn't left yet, probably because he hasn't recovered from the blow. He has changed from an heir nailed to an iron plate to a tortoise bastard. The gap is too great, and anyone will find it unbearable.

As for the eldest lady and her son, they have long since disappeared. I don't know who took them away. Anyway, apart from those two, there must be no one else.

"Jingxuan, it's my fault. I was deceived by traitors before. I'm sorry for you. I'll hand over the mercenary group to you. Don't blame dad, okay, I don't have much time left."

Before Tang Jingxuan could speak, Gu Qing was already furious and scolded: "Tang Chenggang, don't pretend to be pitiful in front of Jingxuan. You will live soon. God has eyes. If you are deceived, my sister will die in vain. Will my nephew's grievances be in vain? Who cares about your mercenary group? Who wants to make your mess? Nephew will clean up the mess for you, you are dreaming."

Tang Chenggang's already gray complexion became even more depressed. In fact, he knew in his heart that Feilang was a mess now, but he still couldn't help but hope that Jingxuan could help him keep his family business. At the same time, he also knew very well that Jingxuan took over the mercenary group, and what he was about to face immediately was the attack from the Zhou family and the Wang family. Today has already torn face, and his health is not good. The two families will not have any scruples.

He is indeed not a conscientious and good father. At this time, he still didn't consider Jingxuan's situation, and only wanted to keep the family business.

Tang Jingxuan didn't look at him again. None of them could have imagined the problems that Tang Chenggang could think of. With Tang Jingting's son as a bridge, the Zhou family and the Wang family will not fight for the time being. Their goal will only be the same to the next successor.