033

Chapter 33 Detecting Talent

Three days passed in a blink of an eye, Xie An and Li Qi were promoted one after another, one became a six-star warrior, and the other became a seven-star warrior.

Xie Yun was a little surprised. It was within his expectation that Xie An was promoted to the second rank, but Li Qi was actually promoted to the third rank, which surprised him. He thought to himself, maybe Li Qi's cultivation talent is very good.

Xie An laughed so hard that his mouth parted. Although his body was in pain at the time, the feeling of continuous advancement was not too pleasant. The only thing was a pity that he hadn't been proud for a long time. He had just stepped out of the room when he was shocked by his cousin's promotion to the third rank. He felt a little disappointed. He felt that his talent might be really bad.

Li Qi was overjoyed. He never imagined in his life that he would surpass the Seven-Star Warrior. You know, the village head is only an Eight-Star Warrior. His ex-fiancé was also a Seven-Star Warrior.

Xie Yun expressed his satisfaction. According to his prediction, after using up the three bottles of primary gene fluid, and with the help of some other medicines, the two of them should be able to advance to the rank of martial artist, so that they can do well when they go out. Of course, the most important thing is that he has a helper in the fight.

After Jing Ran heard the news, he was very surprised, and looked at Xie Qishao in surprise. Only then was he really sure that it was no accident that Xie Qishao had been promoted consecutively before. Jing Ran pondered for a while, then turned and went back to the room. When he came out again, there were a few more sheets of thin paper in his hand.

"These are two sets of low-level exercises. The Zhenwu Burning Heaven Jue is suitable for Xie An's cultivation, and the Qingling Jue is suitable for Li Qi's cultivation. These are the first three levels. Take them and remember to work hard in the future. Don't let me down."

Xie An, Li Qi, were stunned. They only knew that the young master was extraordinary, but they never thought that the young lady was also extraordinary. Such cherished exercises could be given out twice at will.

"Earth, low-level exercises..." Xie An stammered in excitement.

Li Qi was so shocked that she almost forgot to think about it. The ground-level exercises are hard to come by even in colleges, but the young lady even took them out for him to practice. She said excitedly, "Thank you, young lady."

The two of them instantly became secretive about the young lady's background, and their attitude towards the young lady became even more respectful unconsciously.

Xie Yun looked at Jing Ran in surprise: "You..."

Jing Ran bent her lips and smiled, and said gently: "They have high cultivation bases, and they can help you solve some troublesome things. Besides, children also need people to protect them. Now that I have lost all cultivation bases, and I am in such a difficult situation, the only one I can rely on is you."

Jing Ran's voice is soft, and when she speaks, she speaks softly, with an appearance of wholehearted trust.

If it had been the past, Xie Yun would have raised his chin and told Jing Ran the truth about being under the roof. At this moment, an inexplicable feeling of pity arose in his heart. Just imagine, a young man with a high level of cultivation and an extraordinary background was suddenly disfigured, disabled, and damaged his dantian.

However, Xie Yun thought about it again, and felt that it was because of how good he was that Jing Ran could face it calmly. Otherwise, in another situation, with Jing Ran's body, not to mention whether the child could be kept, whether he could survive would be a problem.