184

Chapter 184 Baiyun Gu Family

A few days later, the family went to Baiyun City together.

Gu Xinglan and his son accompanied him.

Gu Yan looked embarrassed. In the past, he invited Xie Yun to the Gu family several times, but was always delayed by various things. Now...Xie Yun went to the Gu family as a guest, and it was under such circumstances.

He also knew about the Ascension Formation.

There has been no movement for decades, and he thought that the Gu family had given up their plans, but who knows...

The Gu family was really in a daze.

Without being baptized in the God's Pool, what's the point of ascending to the God Realm?

Gu Xinglan was expressionless. He had already said what he needed to say. The people in the clan did not listen to the advice. Being ostentatious, they have been promoted to the rank of Valkyrie successively, which inflated their ambitions.

Gu Xinglan once gave advice, but was ignored. This time, he did not go back with his clansmen, but followed Xie Yun. I am afraid that he will provoke resentment from the clansmen again, but... so what.

Gu Xinglan used to do her own way in the past, and now she won't be influenced by her clansmen.

This time when he goes back, he plans to take away a group of Gu family children. As for the others, Gu Xinglan can't control that much.

Those who are willing to leave will leave with him, and those who are willing to stay in the Gu family will be able to take care of themselves in the future.

Gu Yan knew his father's plan, so he was not very optimistic about it. The Gu family is a super family with a profound heritage. Now that they have acquired a rare treasure, they can practice extremely fast. Gu Yan doesn't think that someone is willing to abandon the Gu family to follow his father. It's not certain, the forest is big, there are all kinds of birds, and the family is big, and all kinds of disputes continue.

Gu Yan still hoped in his heart that he could keep some kindling for the Gu family.

He had a bad premonition that the Gu family was about to face a catastrophe. The main reason was...Gu Yan couldn't figure it out. The Gu family's cultivation was so fast, so ascending would definitely be a no-brainer. Why did they still use the ascension formation? , Wouldn't this be superfluous, and it would also arouse the envy of others.

With the appearance of the Ascension Formation, the Gu family will be at the forefront.

I heard that the Gu family plans to ascend three people this time.

One of them is near the end of his lifespan, which is understandable. However, the other two have just advanced to the rank of Martial God. Gu Yan doesn't understand, and Gu Xinglan also doesn't understand why the clansmen are in such a hurry to ascend.

Xie Yun had some guesses about the questions they couldn't figure out.

The source of the matter should appear in Li Ruoxu.

Li Ruoxu's Space Treasure was flawed, otherwise he would not have tried everything possible to find the Dao Seal Stone. Now that the Gu family has obtained the Space Treasure, the trouble will naturally be passed on to the Gu family. The Gu family cannot ascend, so they will use the Ascension Formation.

Of course, these are just his guesses. Xie Yun doesn't bother to care about what happened. Anyway, it has nothing to do with Hengwu Villa.

He went to the Gu family this time mainly because of curiosity. He has been in Xuanyuan Continent for decades, and he has never seen anyone soaring. .