075

Chapter 75

In Fan County, Si Yi looked shocked: "What are you talking about, third uncle is missing."

The servant who delivered the letter nodded, and said worriedly: "It's been almost a month since I disappeared, and the family sent people to find them everywhere. The elder was worried that something would happen to you, so he quickly sent me to deliver the letter."

Si Yi's heart trembled, and he immediately thought of the sneaky people near his house a few days ago, and, recently, the Fan family has frequently used tricks against him. If the Zhou family had been eyeing him, the Fan family would have gone too far.

Si Yi quickly asked, "What's going on?"

The servant said: "Ever since the third master had a talent, everyone knew about it. More than twenty days ago, the third master entered the house and never came out again. At that time, no one noticed it. It was not until five days later that someone discovered that the third master actually sat at home and disappeared out of thin air."

After getting off, he said fearfully: "The old man was furious at the time, but no matter how much we searched, there were still no clues. The elder guessed that it might have something to do with the third master's talent. He remembered that the seventh young master had told the third master to come to Fan County to find you when he encountered difficulties. The elder was worried that you would be implicated, so he quickly sent the younger one to tell you."

Si Yi nodded. He was indeed involved, but he didn't think much about it at the time. After all, the Fan family was vacillating.

Si Yi asked, "Do you have any clues?"

The servant said: "Master guesses that it has something to do with the Li family. A few days ago, the Li family moved frequently, but after some shock, they calmed down, but it seems that they have become active again recently. The Li family has something to do with the Fucheng Wang family."

Si Yi understood a little bit. A few months ago, he had severely cleaned up the protruding claws of the Li family. In addition, the Fan family's aunt also married into the Wang family in Fucheng. However, the Wang family really underestimated him.

Si Yi waved people to leave, and hurriedly went to discuss with his second brother. It happened that the second brother had just returned from a mission the day before yesterday afternoon.

Si Yi sighed and complained in his heart. The seventh brother was too careless. How could he take out something like talent so easily? However, he also understood that he couldn't stop the seventh brother from being filial. If the third uncle had talent, he would definitely not be able to hide it.

Si Yi's heart was in a mess, and he only hoped that his third uncle and seventh brother would be safe and sound.

On the other end, Li Yuelian was flustered and anxious. When she saw Wang Qichen approaching, she rushed to greet her eagerly: "Brother Chen, how is the matter? My father...he wrote again yesterday."

Wang Qichen said angrily: "No one caught him, and Xie Qi doesn't know where he is. What's the matter?"

"You...you..." Li Yuelian was anxious and angry. The benefits promised by the Wang family have not been fulfilled. She has already boasted to her family, which will make her have no face in the future.

Wang Qichen coaxed: "Don't worry, as long as you catch Xie Qi, your Li family will benefit from it in the future. No, someone has already avenged your Li family's revenge. My third aunt is from the Fan family, and Fan County is named after Fan. As long as the Fan family says a word, the one surnamed Si can't escape."