168

Chapter 168

Xie Yun came to the door of Xie's house. The three-story villa was once occupied by him. Unfortunately, when he came back here again, he gave people a sense of right and wrong.

The door of Xie's house was opened at will, and the situation inside was clear at a glance.

A group of menacing people surrounded Xie Yun to seek justice, while Xie Chentai hummed and kept apologizing.

Xie Yun's face darkened. When did the Xie family ever bow down like this.

"You beast, you still dare to come back."

A few people had just stepped into the gate of Xie's house, and the Ke family hadn't even moved yet. Xie Chentai had already killed him fiercely, and his abilities made a berserk sound, and he came like a lightning strike.

He showed no mercy to this son.

"Xie Chentai!" Xie Yun was anxious and angry, his face turned livid.

The news of Xie Chengxu's entry into the city had already been reported to the Xie family. However, no one had time to report Xie Yun's attack on people.

Xie Chentai wanted to kill his son to apologize.

Xie Yun's eyes darkened, and the anger in his heart kept soaring. When did such a beast come out of the Xie family.

"Boom!"

Before Xie Chentai's attack arrived, Xie Yun had already kicked him, directly kicked the person into the wall, the wall collapsed, and Xie Chentai's viscera were displaced.

"Pfft!" With a mouthful of donated blood, Xie Chentai raised his head angrily, "Ni..." Before the words "Nizi" were finished, Xie Chentai's eyes turned into panic.

Xie Yun's eyes were cold. If it wasn't for Xie Yun's sake, he would not show mercy to such a beast.

"Who dares to meddle in other people's business."

"It was him, he killed Master Hua, the man with long hair!"

"Grandfather, you have to vent your anger for your third brother. Xie Chengxu has found a backer."

"If you kill the Ke family, you still dare to send them to your door."

"Shut up!"

Patriarch Ke's face was ashen.

The Ke family members of the younger generation showed their teeth and claws one by one. The expressions of the Ke family members of the older generation had changed at this time. It was unbelievable, and there was a bit of surprise.

Xie Yun ran out of the crowd in a hurry. He was worried that something happened to his son. Chen Tai was now the pillar of the Xie family. However, when he saw Xie Yun's cold eyes, his body froze and his whole body began to tremble.

"Little... small..."

Xie Yun was angry in his heart. Eldest brother was of mediocre ability and good temper, but he was definitely more than capable of defending the city. Now, because of an unworthy thing, the Xie family was torn apart, and his parents died early because they couldn't be promoted. angry.

But Xie Yun knew better that according to their parents' temperament, they should be willing to take out the things in their hands.

Xie Yun was in a complicated mood. Looking at his elder brother's snow-white hair, his heart softened. There was a huge age gap between him and his elder brother. He was also favored by his elder brothers since he was a child. Facing his elder brother who had gone through many vicissitudes, he couldn't harden his heart.