017

Chapter 17: People from Yunzhou

A few days later, Jing Ran researched a new spirit-gathering formation.

Xie Yun finally consolidated his newly advanced cultivation base. As his cultivation base improved, his supernatural powers also advanced. He could feel that now he could cultivate simple plants. Of course, it was still impossible for him to cultivate spiritual plants based on his current cultivation base.

However, as long as his cultivation is advanced, Xie Yun believes that one day his ability will return.

The two stepped out of the room almost at the same time and looked at each other. Then, expressions of disgust appeared on their faces at the same time.

Xie Yun frowned: "Did you come out for something?"

Jing Ran was depressed: "Why are you here?"

Xie Yun said: "This is my room."

Jing Ran snorted softly, "I live next door."

Xie An looked bewildered, and murmured: "The relationship between the young master and the madam is really good." Recently, Xie An and Li Qi had been convinced by the young madam's method of arranging formations, and they felt from the bottom of their hearts that, in fact, the young madam was a perfect match for their young master except for the scars on her face.

Jing Ran and Xie Yun said in unison: "Who has a good relationship with him."

"Hehe!" Xie An continued to be confused.

Xie Yun glared at him. This guy is a man with foam on his mouth. However, he did have something to ask Jingran: "Come to my room."

Jing Ran sneered, what did I do long ago.

Xie Yun glared at Xie An again, blaming this guy for talking too much, turned to look at Jing Ran, and asked, "Can you defend against formations?"

Jing Ran frowned. Although he really didn't want to answer, he still counted on Xie Yun to heal his body under the eaves. He said indifferently: "I have lost all my cultivation, so I can only arrange a simple formation, which can at most withstand the full blow of a six-star warrior."

Xie Yun was a little surprised. I didn't expect Jing Ran to be quite powerful. You know, as a useless person, the formations he arranged can compete with six-star warriors. This is already a very remarkable thing.

Xie Yun pondered for a while, then nodded and said, "That's enough!" Anyway, he was only doing it as a warning, so that no one could come to his yard for a while.

So, the two reached a good agreement, Jing Ran helped Xie Yun arrange the formation, and Xie Yun helped Jing Ran recuperate his body.

After the discussion between the two, Jing Ran was confident, and stretched out his hand and said, "Give me thirty-six spirit beads."

Xie Yun said: "What do you want the Lingzhu for?"

Jing Ran said: "I want to set up a gathering array."

Xie Yun was in a bit of a dilemma. He himself only had a few dozen orbs, so he said helplessly, "I'll give it to you in a few days."

Jing Ran was silent for a moment and understood in his heart that Xie Yun didn't have any spirit beads, so he said depressedly: "Twenty-four are also fine, just set up a simple spirit-gathering formation, but this kind of formation consumes a lot of energy and can only be used for ten days."

Xie Yun nodded. In ten days, he should be able to earn back the money. He has already decided that he will sell medicines in the future and only accept spirit beads, not cashier receipts.