110

Chapter 110 Killing and Seizing Treasure

After Xie Yun left, Jing Ran didn't stay idle, and took out the previously refined array to improve it. Since the ruined array can assimilate the array, it can also strengthen the array in turn.

The corners of Jing Ran's lips were slightly raised. After getting the inheritance of the ruins, not only his innate supernatural powers were promoted, but his understanding of formations finally broke through. After thinking about the layout of the formations of the ruins carefully, Jing Ran felt very happy Got an idea.

Xie Yun led Qin Sui to sneak all the way.

Qin Sui was puzzled, he didn't know where he was going, the secret realm was full of dangers, and his spiritual sense could not be checked. He was a little puzzled, why Xie Yun chose the direction without hesitation along the way, as if he knew how to go.

And, the same is true for Xie Yun's wife, she seems to be able to find a way out with her eyes closed.

Qin Sui was excited. Maybe he was really lucky this time. Seeing that the secret realm is about to undergo a major change, the ruins of the Immortal Mansion are about to collapse, and the last chance to get the treasure, with this group of people, he still has a great hope of finding it. what you want.

However, Qin Sui was not happy for too long.

"He Guanjie, you deserve to die--" Qin Sui was furious, his figure was like a rainbow, he drew an afterimage, and fiercely attacked an eight-star martial artist among the three of Yunhai.

The corners of Xie Yun's lips twitched. Qin Sui killed him before he gave an order. The original sneak attack plan had to be abandoned. Xie Yun's expression turned cold, and he manipulated Qiansi to help Qin Sui.

"It's you?" Yun Hai narrowed his eyes slightly, and when he saw Xie Yun, his murderous aura instantly leaked out.

He Guanjie turned pale with shock, and looked at Qin Sui in horror: "Are you still alive?"

"You ungrateful bastard, my father treats you well, how dare you plot against me." Qin Sui cursed angrily, his eyes were red with hatred, and the attack came to He Guanjie in the blink of an eye.

"Boom--"

He Guanjie threw two talisman papers, held back the fear in his heart, and said viciously: "Since you didn't die before, I will send you on your way now, Qin Sui, I treated you kindly, whoever made you ignorant, today is you time of death."

Qin Sui was in a hurry, and the talisman paper He Guanjie used was clearly prepared by his father before, and he cursed: "Shameless bastard, if it weren't for my father, you would still be a beggar on the side of the road. I shouldn't be soft-hearted and pity you for a while."

He Guanjie smirked: "Anyway, your father is dying, so you should go down to accompany him. Without Qin Zhan, you would think of yourself as nothing. If you had promised to marry me long ago, these things would never happen."

"You're shameless--" Qin Sui's eyes were red with anger, and the killing move was ready in an instant.

The conversation between the two was clear at a glance. A roadside beggar avenged his kindness. Seeing that his benefactor was about to die, he immediately plotted against the benefactor's children to seek property.

Xie Yun said coldly: "Sure enough, likes flock together, and people are divided into groups."

Yun Hai was furious, this man obviously scolded himself secretly, and angrily shouted: "You are looking for death--"

Yun's figure is extremely fast, and he has cultivated the phantom movement to the extreme. While manipulating Qiansi to block Yunhai's attack, he secretly uses his mental power to interfere with He Guanjie's attack.