046

Chapter 46 Detecting Pharmacist Level

The two soon came to the Pharmacist's Guild. Compared with the bustle of the Mercenary Guild, the Pharmacist's Guild seemed a bit deserted. However, Xie Yun glanced at the Artifact Refiner's Guild and the Formation Master's Guild next to him, and felt that the Pharmacist's Guild was actually quite popular.

Entering the guild, there are already several people in the lobby lined up to test the level of pharmacists.

The receptionist lowered her head and said without even looking at them: "You two Yuanyuan, if you need anything, go to the left to buy things, go to the right to receive tasks, and I will fill in the form when the test level is over. If you don't find the three spirit beads, the test fee will be calculated separately."

Xie Yun was speechless immediately. Do all the people in the Pharmacist Guild have this attitude?

Si Yi hurriedly took out three spirit beads, and said, "My brother-in-law is here to test the level of a pharmacist, so I'm sorry for your inconvenience."

The woman raised her head impatiently and saw that Xie Yunchang was handsome and young, her eyes lit up suddenly, and she said with a smile all over her face, "This little brother is so handsome, come to me to fill out the form."

Xie Yun rubbed his chin. Being handsome really means taking advantage.

As for Si Yi, he was directly ignored by the woman. They all said that he was a brother-in-law, so it doesn't matter how good he looks. Moreover, this man is a good-looking man at first glance, so he is not a good match for marriage.

Xie Yun quickly filled out the form. He was born in Qingshi Town, aged 20, trained as a four-star martial artist, and prepared to test the level of senior pharmacist...

The woman picked up the form and looked at it. Her expression suddenly turned cold. She thought it was a wealthy son-in-law, but he was an idiot, arrogant and ignorant. He was only twenty years old, and his cultivation was only a four-star martial artist. It was a daydream that he wanted to test the level of a senior pharmacist.

The woman sneered, and some people around her also laughed.

"Haha, what kind of idiot is he? Even a junior pharmacist wants to test the level of a senior pharmacist. I laugh to death."

"It's just wishful thinking to think that pharmacists are so easy to take the exam."

"He is a four-star warrior. Let's dream. Which senior pharmacist is not a warrior or above. He is really a genius."

Si Yi was speechless. He thought the seventh brother knew the rules.

Yun kept silent, handed in three more spirit beads, and took out a form to fill out again.

The woman glanced at the form, her eyes fell on the words of the junior pharmacist, and said indifferently: "First pay the ten Lingzhu test fee, and then wait there, the test teacher will come later."

After Xie Yun handed over the Lingzhu, the woman received a young man who applied for the junior pharmacist exam. Not long after that, a middle-aged man came, and a badge of the pharmacist guild could be clearly seen on his chest.

"Come with me." The man glanced at them, turned around and went upstairs, and led them to a pharmacy room on the third floor. There were cubicles on three sides of the room, and a table and chair were placed in the middle of the room, and the man sat on the chair.

There were six people in this test, and the man said, "Find a seat and sit down by yourself, don't make any noise."

Xie Yun glanced around and chose a compartment at random. After they all sat down, the man said: "The junior pharmacist test is very simple. Each person refines three primary medicines, and each medicine has only three ingredients. Once the materials are used up and the medicine has not been refined, then it will not be considered as a pass. Okay, now I will send you the medicine."