016

Chapter 16 Advancement Again

Xie Yun caused trouble and hurt someone, so he immediately patted his ass and left.

The Yu family, Zhang family, and Li family are all warrior families in Qingshi Town, so he wouldn't just stand there and wait for someone to settle accounts with him. Anyway, as long as he is not caught, no one can do anything to him.

Not long after Xie Yun returned home, as expected, several family members came to settle accounts.

However, the Xie family is not easy to mess with. Even though Mr. Xie was angry with Xie Yun and caused trouble, if he really wanted to hand him over, there would be no face for the Xie family. For the sake of the Xie family's face, he could only keep Xie Yun. What's more, he abolished three family sons at once. While Mr. Xie was shocked and Xie Yun was cruel, he was still very happy. He had long been dissatisfied with these families.

So, a wounding incident was wiped out quietly. Of course, it was not really wiped out. If something happened to Xie Yun when he was away from home, the Xie family would have no control, but as long as Xie Yun was in the Xie family, no one would hurt him.

Yu Qiang's eyes were about to burst, and the hatred in his heart was hard to get rid of. When he saw the elders in the family came back, he immediately asked in pain, "Father, how is it? What did the Xie family say, you must help me avenge——"

Yu Guozhong looked resentful, "Bang!", and the stone table under his palm shattered into pieces: "Zizi, hateful, the Xie family has hidden the culprit and is unwilling to hand it over. Don't worry, my son. Father will find a way to avenge you, and he will definitely smash the old seven of the Xie family."

"Father——" Yu Qiang's expression twisted, and he shouted in a sharp voice: "I'm going to kill him, I must kill him, father——the boy is in so much pain."

"My son..." Mrs. Yu cried until she couldn't make a sound, her eyes were full of hatred: "The Xie family doesn't make friends, so let's just forget about it?"

Yu Guozhong's expression was grim. He was a nine-star martial apprentice at the age of 20. How could he be reconciled to being dismissed like this, "The Xie family can protect him for a while? Unless he hides in the Xie family for a lifetime, otherwise... I have sent someone to keep an eye on the Xie family. Don't worry, madam, as long as he comes out of the house, he won't be able to escape——"

"Father——" Yu Qiang howled, he really regretted it, if he knew that Xie Yun would be so vicious, he would cripple him with a shot, he would never go to provoke him, he just didn't expect that fat man, who was always weak, would become so vicious after one blow.

The same thing happened in the Zhang family and the Li family. But so what, Xie Yun has made up his mind, and he will not go out until he is a warrior.

"Master, have you really abolished their cultivation?" Xie An's eyes widened, and his heart trembled in shock.

Xie Yun raised his eyebrows and said, "You want to know?"

Xie An shook his head quickly. He always felt that the young master's expression at this time was full of deep meaning.

Xie Yun kindly said: "If you want to know, you can go and have a look, maybe they will reward you with a good meal."

Xie An straightened his back and immediately shut up. He would definitely be rewarded and beat him to the ground. His life was over.

Xie Yun stepped back into the room and immediately took out the medicine stove he just bought. He was already impatient to try the new medicine stove. He could feel that his inner breath had been cultivated by spiritual energy. Today, he had another battle with someone. His cultivation seemed to have become more stable. After a while, he could use the genetic liquid again. Sure enough, actual combat is the best way to advance.