183

Chapter 183 Advancement to Martial God

Three years later---

Xie Yunjingran both left the customs.

The outside of the cave was already full of people. When they heard the sound of the stone gate, everyone became excited.

"Boom!"

There were waves of ripples in the space.

The transparent ripples spread out in circles, and two clear figures appeared in front of everyone.

Xie Yun stood with his hands behind his back, looking more and more unfathomable.

Jing Ran had a slight smile on his face, and a gentle aura surrounded his whole body.

"Congratulations, Father, Daddy, for being promoted to Martial God."

"Congratulations to Mrs. Zhuangzhu for being promoted to Martial God."

Xie Yun's eyes were deep, and he waved his hand to help. Everyone felt the breeze blowing by, as if their bodies had been washed, their spirits shook unconsciously, a rhythm full of vitality surrounded their bodies, and their cultivation seemed to be somewhat stable.

"The owner!"

"Father!"

Everyone was shocked in their hearts. What kind of strength is this.

Xie Chengxu was silent for a while, and understood in his heart, this should be the supernatural power of the master. I heard that the supernatural power of the master is very rare and contains a very strong vitality. When I saw it today, the rumors were not only not exaggerated, but even underestimated. Not a lot.

Jing Ran smiled slightly and said, "It's all gone."

Many people showed disappointment, but being able to see the owner's wife was enough for them to be excited for a long time.

There is another Martial God in Hengwu Villa.

Lu Weifeng said: "Young master, is our villa going to hold a promotion ceremony?"

Xie Yun shook her head: "No need."

Three years ago, Hengwu Villa had a big banquet for guests and received a lot of congratulatory gifts, and now they are holding a promotion ceremony, which is too ostentatious.

Xie Chengxu nodded and said, "Senior Gu has already left the customs."

Xie Yun understood in his heart that Gu Xinglan must have advanced to the rank of Martial God.

In the past few years, Hengwu Villa has been promoted to three Martial Gods in a row, and the limelight is indeed too great. Moreover, the father-in-law also ate the Holy Spirit Fairy Fruit, and his cultivation base at this time may be higher than him.

The rise of Hengwu Villa is too fast, and there are too many Martial Gods who have been promoted, which is a good thing in the short term. However...after they leave, if Hengwu Villa has no successors, they will become the top of all criticism. After all, Including the major god sects, it is very rare to be promoted to a Martial God in hundreds of years. Hengwu Villa has been promoted to Martial God one after another, and others will definitely think too much.

The world is impermanent, and people's hearts are unpredictable.

A few years later, who knows if someone will take risks in order to advance to the rank of Martial God.

Jing Ran glanced around: "Where's Boer?"

Xie Shu chuckled: "Second brother has not returned from Xuantian Shenzong yet."