154

Chapter 154 Pathfinder

A few days later, when Xie Yun was preparing to go to the Upper Realm, Xie An suddenly came to report: "Young Master, the new emperor sent someone to the Upper Realm."

Xie Yun's lips twitched: "He sent someone to die?"

Xie An shook his head. The young master underestimated the new emperor's lower limit, and said: "According to the information we inquired about, the new emperor sent people up to negotiate peace."

Xie Yun couldn't believe it: "He wants to lure wolves into the house."

Xie An nodded: "King Duan just killed him."

Xie Yun sneered, and said, "Okay, leave him alone."

The actions of the new emperor are undoubtedly asking for their own death. They have only designed two traps in the upper realm. If someone goes up at this time, it will definitely become the punching bag of the Han family. The new emperor is really not good.

Xie Yunyuan was still thinking that he has the ugliest food and gets the most treasures. Give him a throne and let him temporarily control the situation in South Korea. Who knows... this person is too disappointing.

Talking about peace at this time is tantamount to collaborating with the enemy. The imperial guard, who was once controlled by the upper realm, would probably hate him to the bone.

Of the five major powers in the upper realm, none of them is a kind-hearted person. The new emperor's peace talks with them are simply seeking skins from tigers.

The news that the new emperor was abolished soon spread.

Without Xie Yun's action, Duan Zhenghao and Huang Wei joined forces to kill him in one fell swoop.

The new emperor felt great hatred in his heart, so he knew that if Xie Yun and the others were not eliminated, his throne would definitely be unstable. Before he died, he still didn't have any regrets. He only hated himself for not getting rid of those people earlier.

Xie Yun sighed inwardly, and quickly forgot about this idiot.

Duan Zhenghao was in a happy mood. He was displeased with that idiot a long time ago, but he was a meritorious person who participated in the capture of the Han Palace. Even if he looked a little ugly, if he was dealt with for this reason, others would definitely feel chilled.

At this moment, Duan Zhenghao would not let the new emperor give him a chance to cooperate with the enemy, and he dealt with him without hesitation.

Of course, what's more important is that the new emperor actually wanted to get married. He was so old that he wanted the old cow to eat young grass. The target of the marriage was chosen from Qin Sui and Yang Qingmiao. After Duan Zhenghao heard the news, he was furious at that time It exploded.

Qin Zhen was also fuming with anger.

After a while, the two decided to kill this unsightly guy.

If the new emperor is not removed, Duan Zhenghao feels uncomfortable, and if he dares to think about his future wife, he is looking for death.

Xie Xun thought about it, and soon joined in. His father-in-law's family is in South Korea, so they can't feel at ease when he sleeps with him as the lord of the country.

The new emperor would not die, and finally the tree fell and the monkeys scattered.

Actually, if the new emperor wasn't too impatient, Duan Zhenghao and the others would really have no excuse to kill him. After all, the new emperor is also a man of distinction, with a prominent family and some followers behind him. It is easy to kill him, but it is troublesome to deal with the follow-up matters.