103

Chapter 103 Collective Advancement

Xie Yun woke up from samadhi, but did not open his eyes, but sensed the surrounding situation first.

He found that Sushui Jinglian was not very good, as if it had stopped growing, and the spiritual spring water he soaked in seemed to be just ordinary spring water, without any spiritual power at all.

Xie Yun was a little surprised. He didn't expect the nine of them to advance to rank, but they actually consumed their aura so cleanly. Fortunately...

Fortunately, there seems to be something under the spring, and the spiritual power around him is still flowing, otherwise...

Xie Yun checked his peak cultivation as a two-star martial artist, and he was quite satisfied. After being promoted to the rank of martial artist, he could clearly feel that the aura in his body had condensed into primordial liquid, and he seemed to have a sense of the aura of heaven and earth.

Xie Yun didn't dare to delay, and quickly activated the supernatural power to ripen the Sushui Jinglian.

From time to time, Jing Ran would look around with the eye of consonance, and obviously noticed that Sushui Jinglian seemed to be alive again. Jing Ran's eyes flickered slightly, and immediately without hesitation, he hurriedly poured the ripening agent in front of everyone.

Xie Yun secretly laughed in his heart, he and his wife really had a good understanding.

Two days later--

Si Yi exclaimed: "Look, look, Sushui Jinglian is almost ripe."

Jing Ran showed no sign of change on his face, and said with both surprise and joy: "The ripening agent has worked. At the beginning, for the ripening agent, the Southern Medicine Garden in the City Lord's Mansion was almost completely pocketed by Ah Yun."

Si Yi laughed, and said, "I knew that my seventh brother would not be honest when facing plants." I still remember that in Fan County, the seventh brother always asked Peng Yi to look for various plants.

Jing Ran smiled slightly. Although he knew that his brother-in-law and second brother were trustworthy, he had to put an end to anything that might create a estrangement in advance. Otherwise, Ah Yun would always bring out all kinds of rare items without knowing it. It was nothing in a short time, but after a long time, as a close person, he would always have doubts.

Therefore, Jing Ran felt that the best source of ripening agents was the Southern Medicine Garden. The Southern Medicine Garden in the City Lord's Mansion is well known by everyone in Qingcheng.

"I'm really mature, Daddy, when will Father wake up?" Xie Bo asked excitedly. He is now a one-star warrior, and he feels full of strength. It feels so good to take the pill, but it's a pity that his father and Daddy don't allow them to take more.

The corners of Jing Ran's lips curled up, and he said with a smile, "I'll wake up in a while."

As soon as Jing Ran finished speaking, Xie Yun immediately opened his eyes and looked at his wife with a smile. He knew that his wife must have discovered that he was already awake.

"Father-" Xie Shu called happily.

Xie Yun took a look at him. It's true that Shu'er already has an eight-star martial artist cultivation base, and it's very rare to be promoted to the fourth rank. He praised: "I'm very happy that Shu'er has advanced."

Si Qin quickly said: "Uncle Qi, I have also advanced."

Xie Yun smiled: "Your performance is also very good."

Xie Yun glanced at it and found that the effect of taking the Gene Pill this time was very good. Everyone was promoted to the third rank at most, and at least two ranks, and their cultivation bases were all improved. The second brother and Liang Yuguang were only a thin line away from the martial arts master.