144

Chapter 144 Instigating Rebellion

The corners of Xie Yun's lips rose: "I have a solution."

They have too many people this time, and their targets are too big, so it is not easy to sneak into the city. However, the imperial guards do not need to be inspected when they come and go to the imperial city, especially those martial kings with high cultivation bases.

Xie Yun felt that since he came here, if he wanted to make a fuss, he would make a big fuss. It would be best to disturb the royal family's peace, so that it would be easier for them to act in the future.

Duan Zheng's eyes flashed, and he said with a smile: "I can go to instigate rebellion. I also know a few people in Qingguo Palace."

Xie Yun shook his head: "No, it's too dangerous for you to go. Brother Duan can just attract the imperial guards. I thought that as long as you are a master in Hengwu Continent, you would not be willing to serve the imperial family."

Everyone thought about it for a while, and suddenly realized that Duan Zheng's restrictions can be lifted, and others can, as long as the restrictions of the masters of the imperial city are lifted, the Qingguo Palace...

"Hahaha--" Duan Zhenghao laughed loudly: "Brother Xie, your idea is really narrow."

Xie Yun raised his eyebrows, and said lightly: "Use my people from Hengwu Continent to guard this group of beast-like things, and let them suffer the consequences."

"Okay--" Duan Zhenghao yelled loudly, and said fiercely, "They should really let them taste the bitter fruit."

Everyone discussed for a while, Duan Zhenghao went out to attract the imperial guards, Jing Ran arranged formations on the spot, and the rest of the people lurk in secret, they must be surrounded by people, and they must not be given any chance to send out a distress signal.

Everything was ready. Not long after, Duan Zhenghao ran over in a panic, with dozens of Martial Kings chasing after him, and a Martial King sitting in charge.

"Boom--"

Jing Ran immediately activated the formation, and the rest rushed forward.

"Bang bang bang--"

"It's not good to have an ambush--"

With a flash of Xie Yun's figure, the king was captured first before the thief was captured, and he went directly in front of the Emperor Wu. The Emperor Wu had clear eyes and a lofty demeanor. Xie Yun immediately determined that the other party was someone from the upper realm.

"Looking for death--" Emperor Wu contemptuously sacrificed the magic weapon, clearly underestimating the person in front of him.

"Shoudie--" Xie Yun sneered.

"boom---"

One hit is sure to hit.

Taking advantage of your illness and killing you, Xie Yun's ultimate move came again, and thousands of threads entangled in an instant to entangle the Emperor Wu. Through the gap, Zhi Chong rushed out quickly, greedily absorbing the energy of the Emperor Wu, and with it taking the lead, the other Zhi Chong did not want to be outdone, and quickly joined the battlefield.

The Emperor Wu didn't even realize that a battle was over.

"grown ups---"

Emperor Wu is dead, and the rest of the people are in a state of confusion.

While fighting, Xie Yun interfered with his mental power. There was no doubt about their victory. Who was restrained and who was not. Xie Yun sensed it for a moment, and he knew it immediately, and soon several people died.