078

Chapter 78 The Little City Lord

At the end of the song, there was no good show to watch, and the Wang family was the first to leave in despair.

Wang Qichen's face was pale, and sweat dripped down his forehead. He knew that the clansmen didn't blame him now, but that was because the Wang family could no longer lose face in public.

It's a pity that the Li family didn't investigate anything clearly, and dared to speak nonsense with a little guesswork, which made him... so miserable!

Thinking of the fine issued by the City Lord's Mansion, Wang Qichen had a splitting headache. The clansmen would definitely not let him go. However, he still had to be thankful that there were no casualties in this incident, otherwise his end would be even worse.

After Wang Qichen went back in panic, Li Yuelian greeted him happily when he rewarded the bitch with two big slaps.

Li Yuelian covered half of her cheeks, her eyes widened in disbelief: "Brother Chen--"

Wang Qichen was angry and frightened, and said bitterly: "Your Li family has hurt me this time."

Li Yuelian was in a panic, not knowing what happened.

Wang Qichen was still puzzled, and wanted to continue to step forward to give her a few blows, but there was no chance, because soon the clan summoned him to question her.

Wang Qichen's face was pale, and he felt uneasy and terrified. However, he didn't know it at this time, and the worst was yet to come.

On the other side, outside the side door of the City Lord's Mansion, many onlookers have not yet dispersed.

Li Qi stood not far away precariously, looked in the direction of her master, and called out without tears: "Master..."

Xie Yun looked sideways and frowned: "Why did you come here?"

Li Qi had a bitter face, showing an expression uglier than crying. Only then did Xie Yun realize that there was a young gentleman standing behind Li Qi who seemed to be smiling but not a smile, and beside Li Qi was a martial arts master. Li Qi obviously had trouble moving, and the attitude of the surrounding city guards towards the young gentleman seemed to be very respectful.

Xie Yun's thoughts moved slightly, and he suddenly realized that he said, the temper of the city lord's mansion seems to be a little too good. He and the Wang family made such a big commotion, and the seven-star martial arts master only released the coercion to shock him, and immediately withdrew his breath. It turns out that this is the case, because he is afraid of accidentally hurting others--

Xie Yun cupped his hands and saluted: "This is the little city lord."

Xie Yun recognized at a glance that this person was the young man who smiled unscrupulously when he confronted the Wang family just now. Xie Yun clearly sensed that the little city lord should be wearing some kind of magic weapon, but he couldn't tell from the surface that he was a mortal at all.

The little city lord smiled and said, "Just now I heard that someone saw me with their own eyes, and I was curious, so I came over to have a look."

Li Qi had an expression of wanting to die. Who would have thought that the young city lord would go on tour in a low-clothes suit when he had nothing to do. He said that he was caught in front of others, and Li Qi's face was burning hot. If there was a hole in the ground right now, he would definitely jump into it.

"Hehe!" Xie Yun's embarrassment lasted only two seconds, and he immediately said with a serious face: "I'm in a hurry, and please ask the little city lord Haihan."