098

Chapter 98 Leave

Xie Xue felt a little aggrieved. She felt that she had been taking care of the seventh brother since she was a child, and she would bring a lot of things back every year.

Xie Xue thought that although she loved the third brother in the past, she also took care of every member of the Xie family. Even if the seventh brother was angry about Cuigu, he shouldn't show her face like this.

Xie Xue blamed Xie Yun, and at the same time blamed Cui Gu. If Cui Gu hadn't been too ruthless, how could she have forced the seventh brother to leave the house.

In fact, the most important thing is that the news that someone in Qingcheng can shape talent has already spread to Yunzhou City. As a concubine, Xie Xue's status is not high. Not only is she overwhelmed by a big woman, but she also has Xie Zheng stepping on her feet when she has nothing to do. There are people in her natal family.

That's why she sent people over again and again, the purpose of which was to establish a good relationship with Xie Yun and improve her status in the Chen family. Seventh Brother, a young martial soul, was said to be a high-grade alchemist of the Xuan level, and he not only possessed a kind of elixir that breaks through the bottle, but also a secret recipe for shaping talent. Such a person, even in Yunzhou, will have a certain status.

Unexpectedly, the seventh brother is a heartless one who doesn't even care about their years of friendship.

However, for Xie Yun, it is not without benefits that Xie Xue sent people here many times. Two years ago, Xie Yun finally got the news of the fourth brother and the fifth brother.

Xie Yun couldn't laugh or cry. He could only lament that Fifth Brother was blessed. He wasn't sure about that kind of medicine. He didn't expect Miss Fang to be pregnant. Hearing that Fifth Brother was about to turn the world upside down, Miss Fang doted on him very much.

Xie Yun didn't know at this time that his connection with Xie Zheng had cheated Xie Xue a little.

Xie Zheng learned that the person he sent back to deliver the letter had already been controlled by Xie Xue. He was so angry that he went to the door and beat him up. Ms. Fang was only protecting her. The Chen family had no choice but to hold their noses and bear it.

Xie Xue has been in the Chen family for more than ten years, and her color is still beautiful. However, no matter how beautiful she is, after a long time, she will always feel tired. As early as a few years ago, Xie Xue was no longer favored. Everything she has now comes from her son.

Xie Xue enjoyed the glory when she was favored, how could she be willing to watch herself lose what she once owned, that's why she racked her brains like that, hoping to improve her status, delusional to control everything within her reach.

What she didn't know was that her thinking like this was the stupidest thing. In fact, as long as her son was well, she didn't want anything. It was because of her stupidity that her son's status was embarrassing. However, seeing her son's embarrassment, she became more anxious, and naturally she wanted to do something to improve her status.

This is like a vicious circle. The prosperity and extravagant life in Yunzhou have fascinated her mind.

Mr. Xie San is now very prestigious. Not to mention Mr. Xie, he can walk sideways in the entire Qingshi Town. He used to laugh at him as a worthless, useless person, and at the people who made fun of him for trying his best to give birth to children, making the house smoky, all shut their mouths one by one.

Indeed, the children of Mr. Xie San are so promising. The concubine has become the son-in-law of the Hou's Mansion. Where is the Hou's Mansion? For the people of Qingshi Town, it is simply beyond reach.