Extra 1

Chapter 188: Extra Story 1

decades later...

Ascension Ceremony, reproduced again.

Xie Yun and Jing Ran ascended smoothly.

Hengwu Villa was pushed to the top again. Many senior warriors felt a little pain in the face. They had been promoted to Warrior Gods for thousands of years, and they have been struggling to explore on the road of ascension. However, Hengwu Villa has already been ahead of everyone, and within a hundred years, four warriors have ascended.

Many powerhouses were hit hard and began to retreat to death one after another.

At the same time, there are still some people who are very itchy and secretly speculate whether there is a secret of cultivation in Hengwu Villa.

All of a sudden, Hengwu Villa was full of people.

There are many more disciples who come to apprentice.

Xie Bo also announced that he will be closed to death, and he will not come out until he ascends.

Liuguang Shenzun's retreat stimulated Xie Bo's nerves. He hasn't caught up with the man yet. If Liuguang ascends to the God Realm... how can he still chase his wife?

Xie Shu took over Jing Ran's work. Apart from focusing on cultivation, he would spare time to teach his disciples how to form formations.

Xie Yu is still an idler. His status and status dictates that he can do whatever he wants. In short, he is the mascot now. He has high status, high status, high cultivation level, and cold temperament, but he does what he says. There are countless disciples who want to worship under his peak, but unfortunately they are all rejected.

Xie Yuan has now become a model of a male god.

In addition, Xie Tianlang and Xie Chengxu finally advanced to Martial Venerable. Before Xie Yun ascended, he left behind eight Holy Spirit Fairy Fruits, including two of them.

Ascension to the God Realm seems to be a matter of time for them.

Just as Xie Yunjingran believed, everyone will meet in the God Realm one day.

They also believe that they can definitely ascend.

However, no one thought that after Hengwu Villa, the next person to ascend would be Li Ruoxu.

The forces of all parties were beaten in the face again.

Everyone dared not even think about killing people and seizing treasures.

Li Ruoxu is simply a god of killing.

certainly......

The matter of Xuanyuan Continent has nothing to do with Xie Yunjing. They have left countless wealth, which is enough to ensure that the villa is worry-free. The cultivation of their sons has already stood at the top of the continent, and they were very relieved when they left.

"Clatter!" There was a sound of splashing water.

Xie Yun got out of the water first.

Jing Ran followed closely behind and looked around. There were green mountains and green waters around, filled with clouds and mist, and they appeared in the middle of the water.

"Wow!"

A figure emerged from the water and flew towards the shore.

Jing Ran frowned: "There is an enchantment, a natural enchantment."

The figure on the bank smiled and said, "Are you new here too?"

Xie Yun nodded: "Our husband and wife just ascended."