026

Chapter 26 Arrival, Third Sister Xie Ya

"Little brother---"

A crisp call interrupted Xie Yun's thoughts.

Xie Xun opened the car door directly, looked at the woman who came to greet him with a dark face, and frowned, "Why are you here? Didn't you tell you to wait at home? My brother-in-law doesn't care, you are still pregnant."

The woman smiled brightly, rolled her eyes at him, and said: "The child is not pregnant yet, why are you getting more and more nagging, your brother-in-law will not be like a mother-in-law like you, Xiaoqin, come and call your uncle."

"Uncle." Si Qin called out sweetly, opening his arms to hug him, blinking his big eyes, not to mention how cute he is.

Xie Xunzheng was a little angry. When he heard the uncle, his heart immediately softened.

Xie Yun was about to turn into a bud, and Xiao Douding was so cute. Thinking that he was going to have two children, Xie Yun's mood was agitated, and his heart became soft.

The woman turned her head to look at Xie Yun, and said with a smile: "This is the seventh brother, I haven't seen you for a few years, it really has changed a lot, Xiaoqin, come quickly, this is your seventh uncle."

"Uncle Seven."

"Hey, good." Xie Yun held Si Qin up with his hands, touched his body again, and was very annoyed to find that he didn't bring a meeting gift.

Xie Xun gave him a jealous look, then snatched the child away, took out a candy from his body, and said triumphantly, "Uncle Xiaoqin gave you candy, do you like it?"

Si Qin laughed straight, thinking that the adults were teasing him, and waved his chubby hand at Xie Yun, then picked up the candy, and happily said to Xie Xun, "Thank you, Uncle."

Xie Xun patted his head, smiled and said, "You're so good."

Xie Ya looked around and found that there was no brother-in-law, so she hurriedly asked, "Where is brother-in-law? I heard that he is not in good health. He has been exhausted all this way, so he is fine."

Xie Yun frowned, and said in annoyance: "It's fine for now, just don't be too tired. Now lie down in the car."

Xie Ya nodded, her expression became serious, and she said, "Then let's go quickly. I have already ordered people to clean up the guest room at home. Go back early so that you can rest early. Brother-in-law is pregnant with a child, so don't let him get tired."

Xie Yun thought for a while, but he didn't reject Xie Ya's kindness. Since he was going to live in the county, he and Xie Ya would definitely meet again in the future. If he was too polite, he would look estranged, and the fourth brother would not be happy. What's more, Jing Ran's body is really not suitable for living in an inn, where people come and go, if he accidentally collides, it will be too late to regret.

Xie Ya hugged Si Qin and got into the cart. She was an acquaintance, and the guards at the city gate were not so strict. After a rough look, they quickly let them go.

Xie Ya's family lives in the south of the city. It is a big courtyard with three entrances.

Xie Ya's husband, Si Yi, came from a mediocre background. When Xie Dongsheng wanted to marry his daughter, it was a shock to many people. Although Si Yi was born in a county town, his parents died when he was young. No one could understand why Xie Dongsheng was willing to marry his daughter to such a worthless person.

Facts have proved that Xie Dongsheng has a good eye. Although Si Yi's parents are dead, his mother is a concubine from the Fan family. Although he has lost contact with the Fan family, but with such a bloodline, others will not bully him too much.