101

Chapter 101 Discovery of Formation

After a whirl, the ten people fell into a secluded lawn, and there was no one around.

Xie Yun took a deep breath. The rich aura was more than a hundred times stronger than the aura of the city lord.

"This is the secret realm!" Xie Bo looked around curiously.

Everyone felt that they were bathed in the rich aura, and the pores of their bodies seemed to be stretched.

Jing Ran said: "It's not suitable to stay here for a long time, let's leave quickly."

Xie Yun's heart tightened, he looked around, and said, "Go to the west."

The west side is a relatively marginal place. There are no treasures of heaven and earth, and no medicine for chance. Of course, no one went to explore. According to the instructions on the map, the group left quickly.

Xie Yun knew that their cultivation base was too weak, so he wouldn't think that, with some small tricks, he could escape from the hands of several master martial artists. Of course, it didn't matter to him, but not to his family.

Xie Yun took out the booklet and said, "You guys also have a look, which way we are going later." This booklet has been thoroughly familiarized by them in recent days, but the things described in the booklet are too vague, and some places are unclear. I can't believe it, Xie Yun came to the secret realm for the first time, and he couldn't make up his mind.

Jing Ran said: "Let's find a place to advance first. The secret realm has been opened for three months, and the remaining time is enough for us to look around for opportunities."

Xie Feng took it for granted, and said: "Seventh brother, you should find a place to advance first, and we will protect the law for you." Every team that enters the secret realm is led by at least eight-star and nine-star martial artists. people bullying.

Everyone wants heavenly materials and earthly treasures. If you can't protect yourself, no matter how many opportunities you get, you will only be robbed and killed. Entering the secret realm is so dangerous, and going out is even more dangerous.

Xie Yun nodded. The biggest purpose of coming to the secret realm this time is to plate gold and give him a source for the medicine on his body. Otherwise, he has tried his best to slow down the speed of promotion, and they dare not help the second brother too much. Except for the spiritual food, they have never taken any pills. However, just like this, they still attracted the attention of many people. Xie Yun could have been promoted to the rank of martial artist long ago, so he insisted on holding back for half a year and dared not move.

Si Yi looked around curiously, and sighed: "The west is indeed barren, with such a rich aura, there is not a single elixir."

Jing Ran frowned, and there was no low-level elixir at the edge of the secret realm, which really seemed weird.

Xie Feng didn't take it seriously, and said: "After all, it is a marginal place. Even if there is any panacea, it must have been picked by others."

But Xie Yun laughed, and said: "Maybe we are lucky, and we can really meet the treasures of heaven and earth. Isn't it said in the scriptures that the more unexpected the place, the easier it is to encounter opportunities?"

Jing Ran gave him a blank look. This guy really has a good idea. Opportunities are not so easy to get.

Si Yi immediately remembered that the seventh brother actually photographed a useless black pimple for such a ridiculous reason.

Si Qin believed it was true, nodded and said, "Uncle Seven is right." In Si Qin's mind, Uncle Seven was the person he admired the most, a mythical existence.